This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*bursts into floods of tears* *sob* "I'm... I'M INFERTILE!!!" *runs off*

I know that sounds incredibly mean, but I've done a similar thing before, when an SC told me that cuz I didn't have kids, then I could reasonably work all over the Christmas season. My response was to say that I was infertile and couldn't have kids; she backpeddled amazingly and was extremely polite to me afterwards. I figured that I'd saved her from saying the same thing to a woman who actually WAS infertile; ie saving her from the natural consequence of her foot in mouth syndrome.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth CustomerBeatingRobot View Post
      Honestly, I love thick women. Skinny women just don't do anything for me. So don't worry about it. Nothing wrong with being soft.
      Yay I like people like this!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

One of the service desk girls at the swamp just had a baby. She's skinny like a twig and was all belly when she was pregnant. It was quite obvious she had a baby in there. Now that she's had the baby she's back to being a twig.

And yet it did not occur to me to make any comments about when she was due or anything like that. Everybody else was talking about that anyway.

Maybe there's something wrong with me.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
          *bursts into floods of tears* *sob* "I'm... I'M INFERTILE!!!" *runs off*

I know that sounds incredibly mean, but I've done a similar thing before, when an SC told me that cuz I didn't have kids, then I could reasonably work all over the Christmas season. My response was to say that I was infertile and couldn't have kids; she backpeddled amazingly and was extremely polite to me afterwards. I figured that I'd saved her from saying the same thing to a woman who actually WAS infertile; ie saving her from the natural consequence of her foot in mouth syndrome.
          That happened to one of the girls in my military school I was told - iirc she was a few months behind me in Tech Core. The woman had miscarried shortly into her pregnancy and quietly went back to wearing her regular uniforms. One of her classmates started taunting her over it, accusing her of "faking" the pregnancy, until he found out about the miscarriage.

He felt like a bag of dicks afterwards. And hopefully learned to keep his pie-hole shut after that.

Comment

What a rude ass. You handled that bastard well and honestly better than I would've. I personally would've said something really bad back to them.
            Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 06-27-2012, 01:56 PM. Reason: spelling error.
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
              "No, it's just a bag of wind so I'm gonna name it after you"
              That reminded me of this ad for Jamocas' Mexican Mondays.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

(Holds face in hands) I was that guy once.

I was working at a steakhouse which had just opened and was seating a couple. Woman TOTALLY looked preggo so in the spirit of being friendly I asked,

"So when is the little bundle of joy due?"

I can only imagine the awful, awful ways this woman was thinking about inflicting pain upon my person (deservedly so!) but all she did was grit her teeth and say

"I'm. not. pregnant."

It didn't help that her male companion began laughing hysterically. I felt just awful, couldn't even bring myself to go near that half of the restaraunt until I knew they were gone. They came in about a week later and I bought their dinner for them I felt so bad. Ironically, they became very loyal regulars of mine over time, lol. Still though, lesson painfully learned.
                Last edited by Rainman; 06-27-2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Wasn't it Bill Cosby who said something about never assume a woman is pregnant until you see the baby coming out?
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                    Wasn't it Bill Cosby who said something about never assume a woman is pregnant until you see the baby coming out?
                    Don't know if it was Mr. Cosby, but truer words have seldom been spoken...

Comment

Ive always thought it was pretty obvious that you dont ask a woman that question. Also, in most cases its pretty easy to tell is a woman is preggers or not.

Comment

"No, I do not have a bun in the oven. Do you have a squirrel in your head?"

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
                          "No, I do not have a bun in the oven. Do you have a squirrel in your head?"
                          OMG I read that and choked on my ice cream. Do I still count those calories?

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                            Dave Barry

Comment

I never ask, but I have had someone who looked annoyed after I stood up for her on the bus.

Comment

Someone asked me that at some point last year. I responded with "Its been baking for the last two years."

-.-
                                "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

Working...
                                X