Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Next Doctor speculation thread. (Spoilers, and sadness, inside.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't mean to sound misogynist but I really don't want a female Doctor. Something tells me that it wouldn't be the same. Well of course it would be different.

But I just have this feeling... >_>
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Though ginger would be really nice
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Hey now, the Doctor has been ginger, although I don't know that he enjoyed it all that much.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

So glad Matt Smith is leaving. Don't like his interpretation of the character. Don't like the stories. I hope the new Doctor is better. The only thing that would be better is if Moffat were leaving.
          I'd tell you where to go, but I work there and I don't want to see you everyday.

My photo blog.

Comment

Quoth Antares View Post
            So glad Matt Smith is leaving. Don't like his interpretation of the character. Don't like the stories. I hope the new Doctor is better. The only thing that would be better is if Moffat were leaving.
            Eh, I don't want the Grand Moff GONE, per se. But if he were to step down as showrunner, I wouldn't shed too many tears over it.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

The Next Doctor Special Airing on BBC one will be Simulcast on BBC America @ 1pm CDT Sunday 4 August

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-...al-this-sunday
              Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
              Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
              Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

Aaaaand, a twitter post from the BBC photographer confirms that the next Doctor will be a guy.

Also, THE NEXT HOUR WILL KILL ME
                By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Dang it, looks like I missed it? . No clue where I can watch it either. Or maybe I have another hour? *laughs* Looks like I didn't miss it after all.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

BBC America, Mytical. A little less than 20 minutes to go.
                    Random conversation:
                    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
                    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Yep, got it recording. Will watch it tomorrow.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

The BBC has just exploded. Our reaction was 'hello handsome'.

EDIT: Quoth my friend Donna, "he looks like the lovechild of Jeremy Irons and Hugh Laurie". Trying not to spoiler it yet.
                        "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Okay, so who I was not expecting. I'm going to need to think about this.
                          Random conversation:
                          Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
                          DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the choice! He is a brilliant actor. I really think he will be amazing

Comment

Not really familiar with him, so we'll see.
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Malcom Tucker as the Doctor. How odd.

Yet I remember it was odd that Tristan the vet would be the Doctor. And I love the fifth Doctor.
                                "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working...
                                X