This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not quite the Hellmouth I was hoping for

Yesterday I was checking in a gentleman from California. When he read off his address, I thought I heard the city being "Sunnydale" but when I punched in the ZIP it came up "Sunnyvale" Oh well, maybe next time.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

A few years ago, I took a road trip, for no purpose other than to drive around and see the country, not having been out west before. And I wound up stopping at Sunnyvale, simply because I could go no further without falling asleep at the wheel. I can't remember when I slept better, other than when I had the flu or something, but with a name like that I didn't dare describe my condition as being "dead tired," even in my own head
    Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

I'd be careful about trips to Romania, then.
      Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
        Yesterday I was checking in a gentleman from California. When he read off his address, I thought I heard the city being "Sunnydale" but when I punched in the ZIP it came up "Sunnyvale" Oh well, maybe next time.
        Sunnyvale is in Silicon Valley, so assume there's a Hellmouth underneath it.
        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
        HR believes the first person in the door
        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
        Document everything
        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          Sorry to disappoint, but there are no "Sunnydale"s in the good ol' USofA. But there is another Sunnyvale in Texas.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
          X