Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 01:21 AM
High Priest to Grog-Boozith

Quote:
Quoth Racket_Man View Post
but by using their logic, they too should be ousted from land and relocated back to their land of ethnic/racial/cultural/etc. origin.
Well, yes and no. Using actual logic based on these people's logic, despite what may be said about the Native Americans, they were here first, so they are the true Natives, and the rest of us should get the hell back to where we came from.

Just using THEIR logic though, which is highly illogical, anyone who doesn't look like them should leave the country. Even if said people have been here longer than they have. Because, you know, they don't "look American." In other words, they don't look like the small-minded bigots in question.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
Still A Customer."

Old 06-13-2008, 02:43 PM
Autodefenestrator

Quote:
Quoth Pixagi View Post
"SEE! I KNOW YOU'RE NOT AMERICAN! I CAN TELL BY YOUR EYES!"

I've never actually had someone say it like that, but I've encountered the sentiment before. I don't look the least bit native american, though I do have some ancestry in that area. My standard response to such racist nonsense is to visibly eye the offender's skin color, hair color and eye color (which are rarely native american tones, when this attitude is expressed) and comment "And judging by your coloration, you aren't american either."
Closed Thread