Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 03:24 PM
Fadavaceas

Quote:
Quoth Samaliel View Post
This is so sig-worthy ! May I ?
I don't work in a call center, so I sure don't need it. Enjoy!

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
- IPF

Old 06-13-2008, 03:30 PM
Software Mercenary

Neither do I, but it's just too funny ! Thanks !

Old 06-13-2008, 03:50 PM
Sister of the Church of Buckey

Quote:
Quoth HawaiianShirts View Post
Might have been a transformer box exploding. I saw one do that outside my apartment once when I lived in Idaho. A squirrel was running along the power lines, reached the transformer, and stepped where he should not have stepped. Boom! Big flash of light and sparks! No more electricity, and no more squirrel.
Well I'm guessing the call was from our night of 7 tornadoes (seriously...I read that today and my jaw dropped). Parts of the city lost power and were flooding. If it wasn't a transformer, it was a huge thunder clap or a good lightning strike.

LOL and yeah Bradester, you poor things out there. *ducks and runs* In all seriousness, it could be worse. We could have to deal with the G.I.ers. Heh and if that doesn't bring out western Nebraskans nothing will.

Old 06-13-2008, 07:07 PM
I need a life

Quote:
Quoth HawaiianShirts View Post
CSR: Thank you for calling Omniscience, the company with all the answers. My name is Magical Disembodied Voice. How may I grant your wishes today?
you know what's funny, I do believe that is the name of the pseudo-company that convergys uses for their applicant testing.
... for those of you who haven't had the pleasure *cough* of applying at convergys, what they do is they sit you down in front of a computer and have you take two tests, the first is one of those ungodly, do you agree or disagree with... tests, the second is, listen to this call and chose what you would have done... and I seriously think I'm remembering that the pseudo-company that they use in the fake calls was omniscience... or something like that.