This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okay, it's getting really wierd around here

We had a couple of girls zooming around the parking lot in a conversion van, they were driving recklessly and harassing customers. They were also yelling, "penis, balls, penis balls" out the window. The girls then parked their van next to a white Intrepid, the Intrepid's driver couldn't get in so he asked them to move the van. They refused and he went to the MOD. The girls begin zipping around the parking lot again, and we try to get a tag #, hilariously, they pull right up to the store and park there just long enough for us to write the tag # down. Now, they've gone by the entrance many tuimes and our manager suspects they are waiting for a not-so-honest customer. Sure enough the mom was inside ripping tags off clothes, and replacing the orginal tags with tags from lower priced items. Net result. The mom's busted for shoplifting and the girls are busted for creating a disturbance and suspicion of DUI. The mom might've gotten away with it if it weren't for he meddling kids.

Ok.... like that aint obviouse.....

I..... Wanna join the sad kermit now... excuss me while i question humanity...

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
      The mom might've gotten away with it if it weren't for the meddling kids.
      That van didn't happen to look like this, did it?
      Last edited by Chantilly; 05-31-2007, 05:33 PM.

Comment

That's an interesting diversion. I wish our shoplifters would be that entertaining.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Isn't it so nice when the family does things together? We're all so busy and disconnected these days...family time is important
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Chantilly View Post
            That van didn't happen to look like this, did it?
            The Mystery Machine was not a Toyota. There's a much more realistic portayal of the Mystery Machine right around here, which takes the shape of a 1961 Chevrolet Corvair Greenbriar. Fitting, seeing as not one but two episodes of Scooby Doo took place right here in Seattle, set in the mysterious Pioneer Square underground.
            You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

That's actually pretty clever, for, y'know, breakin' the law!

Comment

If its gone, then return it????

I actually had a customer last week that returned 2 bottles of Foundation at $8.49 a bottle with the excuse that they were the wrong color. After she left and reciecved her money back, I went to put them away and noticed not only thay they have been used, but were almost empty. We didnt notice sooner, because she came in during a busy time of the day.

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
                  The mom might've gotten away with it if it weren't for he meddling kids.
                  And their dog! *slurp, slurp* SCOOOOOOOOOBBY-DOOBY-DOOOOOOOOO!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X