Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with all your points. I occasionally help in the L & G departmrnt and my god, people just moan about everything. I have Asberger's as well, BTW. One person complained that the tomatoes he raisd with the potting soil he bought at our store "weren't delicious".

Comment

I'm a gardening dorkus, so I know that if I want gardening advice I have to cowboy up and pay the price at the local nursery. If I just need herbs (since the same supplier services just about every nursery and garden center in town) then I go to the place having the sale.
      Garden center folk - tell me if this bugs you, because I'll stop doing it. If someone ahead of me in line at the local Freddies (or Wal-Mart) is asking the cashier something complicated about gardening I'll butt in quickly and answer the question if the cashier says they aren't sure/don't know before the person can start in on them. Is that annoying? Should I stop? (I'll only answer if I know I'm correct).

Comment

Quoth auntiem View Post
        I'm a gardening dorkus, so I know that if I want gardening advice I have to cowboy up and pay the price at the local nursery. If I just need herbs (since the same supplier services just about every nursery and garden center in town) then I go to the place having the sale.
        Garden center folk - tell me if this bugs you, because I'll stop doing it. If someone ahead of me in line at the local Freddies (or Wal-Mart) is asking the cashier something complicated about gardening I'll butt in quickly and answer the question if the cashier says they aren't sure/don't know before the person can start in on them. Is that annoying? Should I stop? (I'll only answer if I know I'm correct).

I don't mind it. Just so long as you say that you know things about gardening to the customer and then answer her question I don't mind at all
        Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
          One person complained that the tomatoes he raisd with the potting soil he bought at our store "weren't delicious".
          That just made my day.

Obviously it is the store's fault that his tomatoes were only passably tasty.
          Last edited by cinema guy; 06-01-2007, 10:46 AM. Reason: spelling
          "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working...
          X