This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth crazylegs View Post
    And you fire all the staff, close down the store and burn it to the ground, then re build it.
    And a full apology, written in your own blood!

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
      And a full apology, written in your own blood!
      On vellum created from your own skin.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
        ...She'll probably return later tonight and say "I've only been away a few minutes!"
        Just tell her she finished it tomorrow.
        Then, if she comes in tomorrow to get her food from yesterday, just tell her
        that today is not tomorrow. :-)

"Jam yesterday; jam tomorrow, but never jam today"
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

And now I want fish and chips.
          Labor boards have info on local laws for free
          HR believes the first person in the door
          Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
          Document everything
          CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Screw logic and evidence! I don't care if my break started five minutes ago! I clearly got here 40 minutes ago! I don't care if my watch says five minutes, or if my receipt says five minutes! They are all wrong! The position of the sun is wrong! Big Ben is wrong! Every computer and cell phone in the world is WRONG!!!!
            It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
            -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Ok I exaggerate sometimes....but that was just mind blowing!!
              every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.... for every person I can stand being around there is and eqaul and opposite idiot....... -_- damn stupid people

Comment

This was all I could think about when I read this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgi7QCu1qAo
                Our brains are smarter than we think they am!

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                  Consider it done.
                  Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

I've never had anyone take me up on that before.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Oh, I get that all the time... the "i've been on hold for 5 minutes" ... funny, my phone is reporting that the average hold time is 60 seconds... and that there are only 5 people on hold... wow, I just did the math on that, and the other 4 people must have had a hold time of negative 15 seconds to get that average...
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I'm guessing that she'd be the type that would come back two hours later and then complain that her food was cold and want it "fresh" or demand a refund...

btw....that video was scary! I couldn't even finish watching it. I think if they'd kill that guy, it would be considered "justifiable homicide".

Comment

The stupid, it buuuurns... O_o

When I worked at the pizza place, we had people doing that all the time. You'd tell them half an hour; they'd ring back five minutes later going, "I ordered my pizza an hour ago! It still hasn't arrived! Gimmie a free pizza, a full refund and your first born son! Bitch, bitch, whine, whine!" You'd tell them you have their order on the computer screen and it said five minutes ago, but their strange space time continuum insisted that they kept on bleating, "It was an hour!"
                        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                        My DeviantArt.

Comment

I rarely had people complain about time things.... most times I'd just nod and apologize (while thinking "yes, you were waiting for twenty minutes -- really I didn't just see you walk into the store, ask for help and have me be only ten feet from you so your max wait from asking for help to getting it was 10 seconds."

But one time... I had told a person the pizza would be done in 20 minutes..... two hours they arrived and asked if it was done yet (I gave them the option of taking the "warmish" pizza or having one made fresh - but they had to wait there for it).

One other time I had a person call.... from a cell phone... in our parking lot.... to order a pizza (I saw them from the order station). I hung up, got the dough out of the refrigerator and the person was dinging the bell up front asking where their pizza was. I said "it's still dough -- you just ordered it not even a minute ago" They tried to say someone else called it in a half hour or so ago so it should've been done. I nicely told them I watched them place the order from the parking lot -- and the quicker they stop lieing about the call, the quicker it'd be done (I loved being management that was backed ) -- they sat down, shut up, and had the pizza in like 12 minutes.

Comment

I am so going to work tonight, and at 12:00, I am going to say "I've been here for EIGHT hours! I am going HOME!" and see the look on everyone's face.....and when they try to tell me "Blas, you've only been here an hour..." I'm going to argue and say "I've been here for TEN hours! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!"
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

What kind of nonsense is that? I would have told her that if she can't tell time then go buy a watch.

Comment

I want the OP's job! And everybody's else's jobs! When I say "I'll have your job!", I mean it!

And I want your soul too!

I spent 12 hours reading that bullshit! I AM NOT SOMEONE TO BE TRIFLED WITH DAMMIT!
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X