Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "That seemed to be the indication I got." Kate hugs herself, trying to keep her emotions to herself.

((hee ^^))
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "I hope so. It's half the reason I came along."
      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Samantha went home after her shift. She fixed herself something to eat and plopped on the couch in front of the TV.

After finishing her meal, she set her dishes on the coffee table and gave the TV a disinterested glare. Everything was the same, crime drama this or reality show that. She thought back to what had happened at work. It wasn't every day a cat-person showed up asking about her.

How had they known? She had only just discovered it herself, after eating too much at dinner one night and watching up the next morning as a cat. It was certainly an odd feeling but it was now compounded by the fact that somehow to government seemed to know her better then she knew herself.

Reaching in her pocket, she pulled out the business card. "Section 3." She said outloud. "What is that?" She briefly contemplated checking the computer, but her rational mind reasoned that they wouldn't exactly advertise.

"I have a feeling." She said to no one in particular. "That the next time they won't ask so nicely. And it's not like I'm in the best position to defend myself."

She groaned under her breath and reached for her phone. She hated talking on the phone, it made her so nervous. She never could tell exactly what was going on. Bringing the card closer to her face, she double checked the number before dialing it into her phone. She really didn't want to get a wrong number.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Augusta

Whisper smooths her dress and sits down right where she is, and the big guy takes up a protective position behind her. Whisper answers. "You would be doing nothing less then working to protect future generations of mutants from things like that group..or worse. You also do not have to give up what you are currently doing, as we can get you back and forth a lot faster then you might believe. Think about this, however, currently mutants are the most controversial subject in the world. We will be helping to get mutant freedoms, help people understand them, and stopping the ones that want to hurt others. It might be overwhelming, and it will certainly be a challenge, but we feel that it will be worth it."

Thelassa
          They nod, make sure you have a card to contact them, and then push a button on a watch. A portal opens up, and they simply walk through.

Samantha
          A voice answers the phone "Section 3, Johnny V speaking, how may I assist you?"

Group
          The group finishes talking and Alex is the one who comes closer.

"I hope everybody is getting to know each other, sorry for the delay..we've had more recruits then we expected, but that is a good thing. Now..I believe Rob, that you have worries about controlling your power. I absolutely can help with that. My particular power is the ability to transfer peoples power to me..it is temporary..but I can also choose how much. What we can do while doing training is start you out with a fraction of your ability and work your way up. I will let the others introduce themselves and explain their abilities first while you consider."

The rest of the group introduce themselves and explain their abilities. ((Those that are currently there that is))
          Last edited by Mytical; 03-17-2011, 02:12 AM.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sam was silent, surprised to hear a voice on the other end that sounded normal. "I...I got this card?" She said, nervousness making her stutter.

Comment

• Sam

"Yes, and you have questions correct? I can answer your questions, we can set up a time, you can come here...it is entirely up to you."
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Are you going to do experiments on me?" Samantha blurted out. She regretted it as soo as she said it. Obviously if they didn't have the idea before, they did now. "I don't want anyone cutting in my brain, or poking me with needles or anything." She paused to catch her breath. "I wouldn't hurt anyone and I'm really confused how you even found me."

Comment

• "No, we have no interest in dissecting you." The voice explains what section 3 is, etc. "We also won't bother you if you ask us not to. We are asking for your help. You should talk to Alex, who is currently occupied..if you want to know how you were located."

Comment

• "M...my help?" She seemed confused. "Then why did you send people....cat people chasing after me?"

Comment

• Rob waits until everyone finishes their explanations before answering. "Whatever you can do to help, I'll be happy to try."
                      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                        Group
                        The group finishes talking and Alex is the one who comes closer.

"I hope everybody is getting to know each other, sorry for the delay..we've had more recruits then we expected, but that is a good thing. Now..I believe Rob, that you have worries about controlling your power. I absolutely can help with that. My particular power is the ability to transfer peoples power to me..it is temporary..but I can also choose how much. What we can do while doing training is start you out with a fraction of your ability and work your way up. I will let the others introduce themselves and explain their abilities first while you consider."

The rest of the group introduce themselves and explain their abilities. ((Those that are currently there that is))
                        Kate starts getting nervous again around all the new people, dropping her guard.

((GM or someone else's choice so I can get an element of randomness. Does she mimic the nearest strong emotion, start emitting her nervousness, or something else entirely?))
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "They were not chasing you, they just wanted to talk. They left as soon as they realized they had frightened you."

Comment

• "So what am I supposed to do, to help you?" She asked, her fear giving way to confusion.

Comment

• Group

((Projecting your nervousness would be my suggestion, but if that happens most likely Alex would syphon a bit of your power off to calm things down))

Rob feels his power dropping.

((Notice Alex never had to touch him..he isn't as effective as say Rogue from x-men, but no contact is needed))

Samantha
                              "Well first you will need to undertake some training, but after we will send you on missions of good will, information gathering, or various other things. Basically, you will become something like a police person."

Comment

• So guard drops and there's a definite spike of nervousness in the area.
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X