Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She shrugs. "Wait until he wakes up? We should get them to the medical room, by the way."
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Alright okay." Sam said. "You think you can lift them onto my back?" She said, starting to turn into a bay mare.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Alexander's HQ.

Well a very odd thing happens. The gravity does seem to slow down the undead..but doesn't seem to affect the other creatures at all. It is near impossible to pinpoint with all the moving about, so you find you are also affecting the 'friendlies'..which can be not so good of a thing. It does also seem that for everyone of the cretures that somebody manages to dispatch, two pop up..but half the time weapons just seem to pass through them harmlessly. Granades don't seem to be doing much better. If there are four in the blast of the granade..only two are affected at all.

One of the 'friendlies' that ran up to Alex. "That is what I've been trying to tell you! It's no use..these .. things are not real. The child, it's all about the child! Did Van Helsing bring you the child!"

Alex shakes his head. "Van Helsing had not arrived before we left."

"Then we may all be doomed." sighs the man.

Sector 3's HQ.

As the man starts to stir..the 'spirit' seems to be fading. "No..not yet..I have to tell you...." but it fades out as the guy awakens.

"Child..must..wake..dangerous." He is trying to get up, but while apparently conscious enough to talk..he is not yet able to stand. You manage to get the two of them to the med room..where the guy keeps trying to talk..but can't seem to..he seems awful intent on it though.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Kate sends him a soothing, calming thought while checking for wounds and starting to disarm him a little.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Alexander's HQ

Little by little between your group, the strange humans, and the beasts..even the near unstoppable undead have been defeated..but that proves to be a mixed blessing. Now the creatures have one less enemy to focus on, and there are almost double the number of them compared to when you started.

The leader of the strange people, exhausted by the fight look at Alex. "It's no use..if the girl remains asleep..they will just keep coming, it is impossible to fight a dream. Which is what these creatures are..but she must be woken in a certain way or it will not be safe. It will only make things worse unless somebody can talk to her in her sleep. Convince her she is safe..or when she wakes..all these things here..become real..and ten times as strong."

Alex says "I can send Johnny or the twins back..warn them.."

"No..no you can't. Alexander has made this place where people can teleport in, but out is impossible. He has some sort of devices..that he can activate in several big cities..where he can raise the dead ... and build his army to unstoppable amounts. Unless somebody can get to the top floor of this building..and destroy it in time..we've lost."

Back at the base..

((Remember the group here know nothing of what is happening there))
            The guy seems to calm..and as he drifts off to sleep..the spirit seems to be reemerging. As you help him and the girl, the girl begins stirring..moments from waking up.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• ((I remember. I know how not to meta-game ^__^))

Kate begins to look the girl over as well, trying to gauge if the girl's upset or not. She doesn't want any major mess with the overly well-armed guy.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Thelassa raised an eyebrow, overhearing the man as she surrounded a group of the strange creatures in a ring of ice. She decided to try to contain them since destroying them had so far been ineffective.

"So," she said, lifting a few inches off the ground and floating closer to him and Alex, "if somevone could reach top of building, vhat vould she need to do for machine to be destroyed?"
                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Sam looks at Kate. "I hope this is a good idea. I don't know if we can both take out Rambo over there."
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• She looks up from the girl, who appears to be uninjured. "Well, he's pretty much out of it, so if we finish taking the rest of his weapons and lock them up for now, it should even the odds."
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Alexander HQ

"It's just a machine, and can be taken out like any other."

Alex cautions. "Though there are no devices that negate mutant abilities here..we don't know what he might have there..I do not doubt you can get there, you've proven your abilities..but can you take him and any of his zombies he might have there without powers?"

Headquarters
                      You have gotten all of the weapons, which is quite a stockpile, and by now the 'guardian spirit' is fully aware. "He is worried about something about the girl, but his mind is not clear. He is almost strong enough, as his healing factor is high..all that is needed is time."

Comment

• "Strong enough for what?" Said/thought kind of suspiciously after a mild start at the ghost talking to her again. At least he seems nicer than Omega. Possibly.
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "To do his job..which is to protect the girl, and to do more then lay around like a log. I swear my bloodline gets wimpier very generation." the spirit sighs..well as good as a spirit can. "You don't have to worry about me, you've proven you are not going to try to hurt them. I am a guiding spirit, not a guardian one. My job is only really to provide the boy wisdom."

Comment

• "Can I worry about the fact that I'm talking to a ghost? And why does he need to protect the girl?"
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "I am as surprised as you, have not had anybody able to even see me, let alone communicate with me for .. a long time. Except my blood relatives, and then only the first born of a generation." you note he didn't specify first born male or female. "As for the girl..she is very special. Her thoughts can make things .. real. Even change reality itself, but she is..untrained and so she is vulnerable. Her .. gift is to make things she imagines become real. When she is asleep..sometimes it does get away from her, and typically while she is awake she is too afraid to use her power."

The figure floats over to the girl. "In fact, we are not sure why..but her powers are greatly weakened when she is awake. When she sleeps she can only make .. creatures come into reality currently..but we believe that in time..her thoughts might be able to make anything she desires into reality. People want to kill her, because of this, or use her."

Comment

• ((And now I'm just thinking the Constantine family and Sandman. Anyway...))

"Poor girl." She stokes the girl's hair unconsciously. "I'm sure that's very frightening."
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X