This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth NightWatch View Post
    My sup makes Khiras look pathetic. He's also Asian, so you're doing the WTF?!. (Disclaimer: Not meant to be a racist remark, but seriously, how many 6'3" 280 lb Asians do you run into?)
    Not many. Where do I buy one? I need a new pet!
    "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

Quoth NightWatch View Post
      My sup makes Khiras look pathetic. He's also Asian, so you're doing the WTF?!. (Disclaimer: Not meant to be a racist remark, but seriously, how many 6'3" 280 lb Asians do you run into?)
      One of the guys that I went to school with has cousins in Malaysia. He says that his cousins really are that big. He said that they work as security guards. And as far as I know, South-East Asia can be a pretty scary place if you don't keep your eyes open.
      "Otherwise you are free to keep putting your hope in leprechauns, horseshoes and unicorn farts."-Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Aislin View Post
        There are 2 speeds of spelling, painfully slow and so fast it is all one jumble.
        I don't know which is more annoying. With one you're waiting there typing every letter after you hear each one or you can't type anything because they're going too fast.

Same with phone numbers. The SCs rattle those off like nothing while I sit there and have to make myself look dumb by asking them to repeat it.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Hey, no dissing Khiras! He's mine! RAWR!

But I have a pretty complicated last name too. It's Polish/German in origin and I'm constantly having this exchange:

Phone Rep: And your name please?
          Me: <first name> <last name> (spells last name)
          Phone Rep: OKay Ms.........
          Me: <first name> is fine. I have a complicated last name.
          Phone Rep: No kidding! (insert laugh)

No, not rude or anything. I admit I have a complicated last name that has a few silent letters in it. You don't know this so I don't blame you for it.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Evil Queen, I also always spell out my last name after saying it. It's Italian and could be spelled many different ways.

I usually have to spell out my first name too, otherwise they will put an "e" on the end instead of putting an "a" like it is suppose to have. I also notice sometimes people will put in an extra "n".
            Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              Saydrah, I ran out of radio tags...
              EQ, what have I told you about always carrying a backup supply?

And Broomjockey, you are cruising for a , mister.
              My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

I left them in my pants... Has anyone seen my pants??
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Is that them on the chandelier?

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                    Evil Queen, I also always spell out my last name after saying it. .
                    ditto... my name can be either British or German... and niether country can agree on the correct spelling (fancy that )

eta- yes EQ, I am specifically posting right after you on every thread today
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                      I left them in my pants... Has anyone seen my pants??
                      Actually, I think that you gave them to that cute stripper guy you had in.
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                        Is that them on the chandelier?
                        No, mine are black denum.

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                        Actually, I think that you gave them to that cute stripper guy you had in.
                        I hope I got his number! Otherwise I get to roam the forums in my panties.

Comment

Huh, the things one learns reading CS.com

I always spell my last name. I shouldn't have to since it spells like it sounds, but for some reason people always want to throw an extra E in. Or replace the U with an I.

Then they pronounce it wrong when it's spelled correctly. Spelled with the extra E they pronounce it right.

Comment

No, the ones the stripper guy had were blue denim. You sure they're not under the couch?
                            Last edited by morgana; 10-24-2008, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                              No, the ones the stripper guy had were blue denim. You sure they're not under the couch?
                              Shhhhhh.... *glare*

*stuffs the pants a little further under his seat*
                              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Broomjockey! Don't be hiding EQ's-- wait...

Quoth EvilQueen
                                I get to roam the forums in my panties.
                                Never mind, carry on.
                                My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

Working...
                                X