X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another tragedy for London...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-en...ondon-40239008
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Really, just too horrific for words. I caught this last night when it was maybe 4 AM London time. Had to turn it off pretty quick because it kept showing people trapped and I just couldn't stand to watch.

Just a week or two ago my smoke detector started chirping low battery... It was not too late at night, but I was settled in and really didn't want to go out. But I just kept thinking that if I ignored it, that night would the the night something happened. We just passed the 18 year anniversary of a pretty scary pipeline explosion that happened in my town. I know it's not on the same level, but it was on my mind recently.
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

I saw that on a live feed last night. It was horrific, even though at the time I was watching the actual fire seemed to have died down ... but smoke was still pouring out of everywhere.

I read that somebody, in desperation, tossed a baby out a window. Luckily it was caught by a passerby (I think; or maybe it was a firefighter; not sure).

And some of the posts I've seen on this tragedy ... well, let's just say this isn't Fratching so I won't repeat them. But some people really need a smack upside the head, preferably with a 2x4.
      Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
        Fratching
        Just leaving this here.

http://www.fratching.com/showthread.php?t=10438
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
        X