This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post

I think I have a spork around here somewhere...
    Is it a titanium spork?

(I sooo one!)
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      I'm sorry, I wasn't aware I was just tossing words into the vast black emptiness of your momentary brain fart. Let me go back and try again. Try and keep your skull cheeks clenched together this time.

Skull cheeks.... Just so many mental images on that one, and none of them are good, but so, so funny!
      Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

I may have to duck and run for cover over this statement, but GK, it doesn't sound nearly as bad (ie hilarious) a night as some of the others you posted.

Still, my heart aches for you having to listen to this kind of stupidity constantly.
        Last edited by Killer Bees; 10-12-2007, 02:15 AM. Reason: Spelling errors, I blame the extremely slow processor on my pc. Damn proxy servers!
        Total surrender
        Your touch is so tender
        Your skin is like water on a burning beach
        And it brings me relief
        "Nails in My Feet" - Crowded House

Comment

I would very much like a big frosted piece of GK's (in)famous Hate Cake...however, the pleasure would be vastly diminished by the fact that I am not currently able to smell (and thus taste) much of anything...for I am afflicted with the bastardly common cold.

some sort of shingle fairies?
          FTR, there are such things as shingle fairies. I know this because when I still lived in my old house and the roof was redone a couple years ago, I kept finding all of these nasty roofing nails all around the lawn...including one detected by my foot right outside the front door. (Thankfully, it wasn't serious. But it sure didn't feel very effing good!)

Quoth Kara_CS

"I can't afford this outrageous bill I incurred all on my own and/or phone that I will never be able to figure out how to use and will call you every single day complaining that it's a piece of shit and it doesn't work right but I want it anyway. Can't you just credit me for it?"
          No, no. The correct procedure in this type of situation is to give 'em a whole brand-new-spankin' item that is of higher value than the one they botched.
          ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

If you get the topic then <3

Oddly Familiar

Caller:: "That's xxx <My Actual Last Name>'s Road"
            Me: "Ok, so xxx-"
            Caller: "M-Y-L-A-S-T-N-"

OH OH! I KNOW THIS ONE! PICK ME! PICK ME!
            This amuses me because my last name is a direction with an ending added, and I spent 20 min with a sucky call person trying to give them my lat name, and they kept cutting me off when I offered to spell it

Last name: Easting

Easterling?
            *thinks No, that's a badguy from the Lord of the Rings Trilogy*
            No, Easting

Westing?

Easting. E-a

East?

East-ING East with an ing at the end

Huh?

*headdesk*

EDIT: this is nothing against Call people in general, just this one idiot.
            Shamus: Why hasn't anybody designs a cranium-anus extraction kit yet? It seems that so many people suffer from a improperly-stored head.

Comment

Quoth Nayeli_Sabia View Post
              This amuses me because my last name is a direction with an ending added, and I spent 20 min with a sucky call person trying to give them my lat name, and they kept cutting me off when I offered to spell it
              I have a fairly common Irish last name yet its one that people ALWAYS insist on spelling and always ask you for the spelling for. ;p

Even though I've never, ever heard or seen it spelled any other way.

I'm going to change it to my mother's maiden name at the end of the year. Its a fine Scottish name and I was raised by that side of the family anyway. =p

Comment

Hehe, someone has been playing Portal ;-)

I would like to take a moment to remind you that the Apreture Science Weighted Companion Cube cannot actually speak. In the event that the Apreture Science Weighted Companion Cube does speak, we urge you to ignore its advice

Comment

Just Breath it In.

SC: "Is there anywhere I can download something like your software for free?"

……….shhhhh, don't talk. Just let the sheer stunning stupidity and adacity of that statement wash over you.

Yes, but obviously your too stupid to work out where

Keep Breathing
                  ( Just to point out he's asking about the MAC version of the program.... )

SC: "Do I have to have Windows installed on my Mac to run your software?"

......this one too. Hell, lets just dive into that one like a pile of tard leaves and roll around in the feeble wits beneath.

Moronic users are apparently not restriced to windows

Comment

Quoth Nayeli_Sabia View Post
                    Last name: Easting
                    Easterling?
                    *thinks No, that's a badguy from the Lord of the Rings Trilogy*
                    No, Easting
                    Westing?
                    Easting. E-a
                    East?
                    East-ING East with an ing at the end
                    Huh?
                    *headdesk*
                    EDIT: this is nothing against Call people in general, just this one idiot.
                    Sounds like when I gave DishNetwork my email address. Apparently there was a conflict of accents between me and the DN lady.

Me: Daleduke17 at hotmail. d-a-l-e-d-u-k-e 1-7
                    Her: daaaaaaaaaayllllleeee.....duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke.
                    Me: Yes.
                    Her: d-a-l-e-d-o-o-k@ seventeen?
                    Me: No.

This went around for about five minutes before I convinced her that my email was what it was.
                    Answers are easy...it is asking the right questions which is hard.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      Is it a titanium spork?
                      At the time of my original posting, no. I had in mind a plastic one...from KFC...that you get with the parfaits.

Now, however, it shall be as you posted.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

"We at the Aperture Science Enrichment Center believe that if at first you don't succeed, you fail."
                        "Jester, I have an opportunity for you." Uh oh. What does he want me to clean? "It 's a chance for you to make some extra money." Crap, it must be really gross!

-Jester

Comment

Given the direction this thread has gone, I feel I must post this link.
                          I for one salute this parkade ninja of yours. ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

.... Huuuuuge time waster... thanks a lot... </sarcasm>

Bookmarked.

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

oh lord! I just got orange box and JUST got the title. YES!

Comment

GAH! I want that so much! But it's not out on PS3 for weeks
                                "Ah, he's not the first psycho to hire us, nor the last. You think that's a commentary on us?"

Comment

Working...
                                X