This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baked off his ass! (funny, not sucky)

Near the end of my shift I was putting away some merchandise that got pulled when a rather sweet smell greeted my nose and somebody drawled "Duuuuuuuuuude!"

I turn to find this guy behind me, eyes narrowed into slits, looking like he just got hit on the head and giving me a contact high. "Yuhnowhereangersare?"

Me: (thinking "No, I will not blow you where the Pampers is" (cookies for reference!)) What did you need?

Stoned guy: Haaaan-gers?

Me: Oh, okay, I'll take you right to them!

Stoned guy: Naaah...I'll find them.

And off he went, and off I went to go kill my buzz.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

There is sometimes nothing funnier than a stoned customer, unless they drive away, then it isn't funny. Time to call the cops when they do that.
    For civilized discussion about broadcasting, media and sports along with fun games to play, visit:
    http://atriumforum.com/
    Emphasis on Michigan area broadcasting, but ANYONE is welcome!

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      Me: (thinking "No, I will not blow you where the Pampers is" (cookies for reference!))
      Great Party! Even the Naked Guy showed up!
      Hey, Naked Guy! Excellent butt!

I love PCU.
      Last edited by Kara; 11-18-2007, 06:42 AM.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Yeah, some people get really stupid when they get high. Hell, some people weren't all that smart to being with.

Back when my friends and I still went bowling every Saturday night, back when it didn't cost an arm and a leg like it does now, one of my friends decided to try some pot for the first time before we headed to the bowling alley. He didn't drive, thankfully.

It hit him pretty hard, and made him extremely scatterbrained. When we got there, we made a stop by the snack bar like we usually did before we started bowling. He ordered a soda, and then turned and walked away without it. As soon as my order was ready, I grabbed my stuff and also his soda, and handed it to him. He just looked at me and asked, "What's this for?" And then, "Ohhhhh!" as he suddenly remembered.

It got even better after that. Normally, he could beat me two out of three games. I kicked his ass badly that night.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

when i was covering a cashier break once some older (40-50) guy came up and bought high times. i was getting a contact high from him. and then last night 3 kids were looking at the weed magazines and i could smell their dank nugz from at least 50 feet. whatd you do, bathe in it?
          Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

Working...
          X