X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    Also, apparently, I am not awake. -.-
    oh oh oh i can wake you!!! (in a non-fangirl, brainmelty way)

oh and pagen-
    I knew the credit card thing when i was 10. when i had never even held a credit card in my hand.

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
      Yeah, I'm not even gonna touch that one!
      But...but!!! I left it just SITTING there. For YOU! (Or Becky, either one!)
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
        broom i think your kind of evil

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
          broom i think your kind of evil
          Thanks! It's about time someone noticed.

Comment

From Banrion, I'm guessing Frank Sinatra and Hetfield aren't anything close to the same. Oh well.
            I still wouldn't know. I'll have to wait until I'm on vacation and find ways to make a comparison. I'll get back to you.

Quoth Pagan View Post
            Before or after he sold out?
            Why not both?

I unofficially resigned as a fangirl, you know.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post

I unofficially resigned as a fangirl, you know.
              *sigh* Fine, no more leaving wide open places for dirty jokes.

And I guess Hetfield is a member of Mettalica or something like that? Yeah, not like Frank Sinatra

Comment

Sorry, that is an SC domain spell,
                *shifty eyes* Well, I do claim to be evil, every so often, though mostly as a joke...
                Can I at least get the robe of Pink Camo? Protects from blue spells, obviously. And... gray spells, and slightly darker gray spells... maybe some green spells?

And I guess Hetfield is a member of Mettalica or something like that? Yeah, not like Frank Sinatra
                If memory serves, James Hetfield is the singer for them. The big blonde guy with the scraggly beard? Screams a lot...? Sinatra=/=Hetfield.
                "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                  *shifty eyes* Well, I do claim to be evil, every so often, though mostly as a joke...
                  Can I at least get the robe of Pink Camo? Protects from blue spells, obviously. And... gray spells, and slightly darker gray spells... maybe some green spells?

If memory serves, James Hetfield is the singer for them. The big blonde guy with the scraggly beard? Screams a lot...? Sinatra=/=Hetfield.
                  Sure, no alignment restrictions on the Pink Camo robe, though you do get a -5 on your hide checks. And you joke when you claim evil? I don't, but almost no one believes me.

And I don't pay attention to members of bands, even ones I like and listen to all the time, let alone ones I'm indifferent to like Metallica. Referring to a specific member threw me way off base. *tries to think if he's every willingly listened to Metallica*

Comment

*sigh* Fine, no more leaving wide open places for dirty jokes.

Nah, you can. I decided to reinstate myself. As an early "I'm going to WI to be with my family on Thursday" present.

Quoth Juwl View Post
                    Slightly reddish, but yeah. Looks like some demented leprechaun.

He swears a lot during concerts, too.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Turns out, to be a god in D&D one must have at least a few hundred worshippers. Maybe we're in the wrong system? We could try White Wolf...GK could be an Exalted. Tell me, when you exercise your powers, does an arcane symbol appear on your forehead?
                      We have enough youth. How about a "Fountain of Smart"?

Comment

[QUOTE=Gravekeeper;184842

[B]Stuff Not To Do[/B]

QUOTE]

If I may add an example...

If you are sat next to a church hall smoking dope and you see a police car come round the corner, by all means run, but you may wish to avoid the following.

1) Leave all your personal belongings so you must return while we are still there

2) Leave one shoe, it makes the general shout on the radio so much easier (male made off from us, he is now only wearing one shoe...)

3) Steal your best buddies bike, who is now detained and making a complaint of theft

4) Dont taunt us about only finding one joint when I've just picked up two bags of Cannabis

So ends crazylegs example
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                        X