Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me will be happy to know that I will remind her on Wednesdays to change her avatar. I may even add my own suggestions.
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me thinks I will follow his suggestions for my avatar! He's too funny.

Comment

• The person above me thinks boys are cute...

Quoth Hello Kitty View Post
        The person above me has dog fur all over her couch (or bed)!

Actually, no. Since I haven't seen the dog since before I got my bed. But I saw him tonight so I have dog fur all over my shirt (which is brand new and was until this evening completely fur-less, unlike the rest of my clothes that carry kitty fur back every time I visit my parents' house). I'm sure some of it will be transferred to my bed, though.
        Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 04-11-2008, 01:53 AM.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me knows what it's like to get covered in dog fur.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has been covered in dog fur before too?

Comment

• The person above me should know I help take care of a huskey. They shed like crazy.
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me takes good care of a husky who, in return, sheds all over her.
                "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• The person above me has a signature that gives good advice.

Comment

• The person above me like the good advice of the signature of the person above them.

Comment

• The person above me, will I'm sure, get a brown envelope in the post over the next 5 days.
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me is predicting that I will get a brown envelope in the mail within the next 5 days. Woo hoo! I lover me some mail! Thank you!

Comment

• The person above me loves getting mail.

Comment

• The person above me would probably rather go through a Star Gate than walk bare foot over hot coals.

Comment

• The person above me knows what a Star Gate is.

Quoth Shangri-laschild View Post
                              The person above me should know I help take care of a huskey. They shed like crazy.
                              So does Pablo. I don't know where it all comes from; he hardly has any hair in the first place!
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me has a short haired dog that shed like a long haired one. That's vedy intaresting.

Comment

Working...
                                X