This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I have been reading for awhile I think I started reading in the early 2000's. I hope I've never been an SC. CS people are awesome putting up with the kind of crap people pull on you.

Thank you for all you do .
    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the ability to accept what I can't, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Welcome! Brain bleach to the left, rum and cookies to the right, don't get them mixed up.
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Hello... ooh female... cute... welcome to the lair...
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Welcome aboard! We're friendly sorts (Down, Kit, down!). Please feel free to ask me or other mods/admins any questions you may have.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Greetings and salutations.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I've been reading the Sucky Customers forum, A great read:-D

Hello... ooh female
            I'm a transwoman! I like the fact that this board is inclusive and diverse!!! I feel very welcome here. I came out about 4 years ago
            I pray for the strength to change what I can, the ability to accept what I can't, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

Quoth CuteDolphin View Post
              I'm a transwoman!
              I guess that means we can see right through you.

[ducks]
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

If you have kids does that make you transparent?
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
                X