Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We filed our response with the BBB today. I will keep you all informed on her next move.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
      Hey, everyone rolls a natural 20 from time to time...
      Me: Hey... is there anything stopping me from fearing that Dragon?
      DM: Uhm... well you'd have to roll a nat-20.
      Me: I know, but do they have any immunity or anything to fear?
      DM: No, nothing like that.
      Me: Okay! I fear the dragon! *rolls 20* YES!!
      DM: ...okay, Tiefling Cleric just feared the dragon and the dragon is provoking attacks of opportunity from every single other player in the party.
      Rest of Party: WOOT!!!!
      My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
      It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Good luck with it, FCCR. If you need anything, any research done, let me know.

Also, don't forget that if she DOES attempt to go through with her threat, it's defamation of a business, and yall can sue the unholy burritos out of her pants.
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
          DM: ...okay, Tiefling Cleric just feared the dragon and the dragon is provoking attacks of opportunity from every single other player in the party.
          Rest of Party: WOOT!!!!
          Sounds like our barbarian who wrestled a Wooly Mammoth to the ground bare-handed. GM was a bit flummoxed it worked.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
            Sounds like our barbarian who wrestled a Wooly Mammoth to the ground bare-handed. GM was a bit flummoxed it worked.
            We had a barbarian who drowned in 3 feet of water because he kept failing checks. No one helped him because no one thought that he'd actually FAIL all the checks.

Our poor Paladin lost his "True Lawful Good" alignment because of it XD.
            My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
            It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
              If you need anything, any research done, let me know.
              Oh wow, Seraph, just when I think you can't get any more awesome

It makes me both smile and shudder to think of the Power of Seraph unleashed upon Psycho B@*%h

Quoth Seraph View Post
              sue the unholy burritos out of her pants.
              *steals*

Comment

..you...want...unholy pants burritos? D:

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                  ...the unholy burritos out of her pants.
                  Does she keep them in her holster with her zippo for setting blankets on fire?
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                    A bit of lighter humor, eh?

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                      AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!! NNNNOOOOO!!!! I...just...came...out...of...therapy...to...deal.. .with...Lighter Lady!

*curls up in fetal position*

Comment

Seraph, the other matter that you helped my oldest on is moving forward. You were a big help then.

So far, she has not followed up on any of her threats, besides going to the BBB

Comment

Quoth Alpha Strike View Post
                          Hrm. I didn't think that Reason or Common Sense ever worked on a Psycho Bitch? Maybe you're just more effective at crafting and wielding your weapons...
                          Nah, they're just really powerful enchanted weapons that I call Reason and Common Sense. Though it is possible they get more of a bonus if you just call them "Bitchslap" and "The Funk" or something.

Quoth Brojekk View Post
                          I like...no..love the way you think Khiras
                          Careful, my mind is a scary, scary place to dwell around for too long

Quoth Geek King View Post
                          We once played a Pathfinder scenario with an all evil party that just kept getting worse and worse. Our GM was consistently almost in tears from the horrible crap we kept pulling...like that time we lured an entire town into a pre-desecrated chapel, murdered them all, and sent their mass-zombified corpses in a random direction with no orders or control. We kept finding villages where everything had been eaten.

Oh, and there was the time we were, and I quote, told to "Be subtle, we need to keep a low profile here" by the same guy who killed three people and stuffed their corpses into an armoire, which was then thrown off a roof into the town square at midday. Five minutes later. Every time the GM came up with something to try and destroy us, we somehow beat it (dragon died, and was turned undead as Tiamat summoned it home. A shoggoth got melted by our mage. And so on).

All he ever says about the campaign now is "it was just supposed to be a simple, short dungeon crawl..."

Edit: Oh, I forgot one: we tricked the campaign's "secret police" force into annihilating three towns by casting illusions of unicorns for people to see. They try to suppress all magic in that part of the world, and all knowledge of its existence. I think, by the time we stopped playing those characters, we had destroyed over half of the settlements on the map, and introduced a zombie plague into the standing army of the continent in about 12 locations by posing as their secret police force later on. In short, we brought about The End.
                          Last edited by KhirasHY; 03-15-2013, 11:07 AM.
                          "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                          "What IS fun to fight through?"
                          "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Quoth FormerCallingCardRep View Post
                            So far, she has not followed up on any of her threats, besides going to the BBB
                            With any luck, she's figured out that the BBB is, in effect, little more than a glorified PFB ~_~ Keep on your guard anyway, just in case.
                            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                              With any luck, she's figured out that the BBB is, in effect, little more than a glorified PFB ~_~ Keep on your guard anyway, just in case.
                              Pretty much this.

I think people somehow assume that the word "bureau" means "official government entity" and think that going to the BBB means that somehow the company's gonna be *forced* to obey the customer demands.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                                I think people somehow assume that the word "bureau" means "official government entity" and think that going to the BBB means that somehow the company's gonna be *forced* to obey the customer demands.
                                I've got an even better one:

When I was answering customer e-mail for the Green Legume grocery delivery company (a source of much suckage, which I will start sharing soon), a SC threatened to "report [company] to AOL!" Oh, of course - AOL has the word "America" in its name.

Comment

Working...
                                X