X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon. It's not a hard question.

This is what usually happens:

Me: Would you like me to carry these groceries out for you, sir/ma'am?

Them:

Me: Would you like this *usually cat litter that's small enough for a bag, but doesn't really need one* in a bag?

Them:

It's just a question. It's not like you showed up 20 minutes late to the SATs in your underwear.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

I love the pictures.

Aren't people amazing sometimes? *shakes head*
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Gah, I get that all the time at the Teriyaki place I work at. We have to ask if they want their meal on rice or noodles, and you'd think I just asked them a calculus problem.... it is especially funny on drive-though when I can hear them over the speaker go, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Or when they order a meal with a drink and you ask them what they want to drink with it...

Comment

Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
        I love the pictures.

Aren't people amazing sometimes? *shakes head*
        yes people are amazing... you'd be surprised how hard it is for people to answer "will that be with one king or two queens"

and as far as the pictures go, the only thing that would have been better is if there was a picture of someone who really was 20 minutes late to the SATs in there underwear
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

LMAO Those pics were awesome! I see those type of "faces" everyday. hehehe. I laughed out loud and got a weird look from my roomate.

Comment

LOL, I like the pics.
            Must admit though I've probably made that face to a few checkout operators at the local supermarket. Because "would you like a bag for the kitty litter" seems to come out as "woodja lag a keeter" - some of those girls talk faster than the speed of light!

Comment

Quoth MouseToy View Post
              Gah, I get that all the time at the Teriyaki place I work at. We have to ask if they want their meal on rice or noodles
              RICE OF COURSE! What are you, some kind of MO-RAWN?

"Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

I'd really appreciate it if you'd quit posting pictures of what I look like hungover....kthanks.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth MouseToy View Post
                  Gah, I get that all the time at the Teriyaki place I work at. We have to ask if they want their meal on rice or noodles, and you'd think I just asked them a calculus problem.... it is especially funny on drive-though when I can hear them over the speaker go, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
                  Well, to be fair now, rice and noodles are both yummy, and I often have a hard time making that choice. Granted, I make up my mind before I start ordering...

Comment

Whale sharks rule! And they're smarter than some customers...

For a long time we had two kinds of gift card enclosures: red and blue. You should have seen the looks on people's faces when I asked which color they wanted. I had to bite my tongue to keep from saying, "Do you want to use your lifeline?"
                    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
                    X