X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Official!!!

I am Engaged!!!!

I am SO HAPPY! I knew that he was getting ready to ask; he has ordered my official ring but it has not come in yet... He finally got tired of waiting and i am wearing a "place holder" ring right now; but I had no clue that he would do it then and there...

UPDATE:

He made some unfortunate Life descions that I cannot live with - so had to end things.... I am doing OK, and my family and friends are supporting me.... he is out of the apt. and locks have been changed; His name is off of any and all accounts - I don't think I will need to get a restraining order, but if it comes to that I have no problem doing so. He has tried calling me and I am not taking his (collect) calls.

Thank you all for your love and support.
    believe me when I say that I wish things had not turned out this way, but am glad that it happened now (before we got married) rather than later....
    Last edited by Treasure; 09-30-2011, 03:46 PM.
    I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Congrats!!!!!!! Very cool ring!!
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

WOO-HOO!
      I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Dawwww

Congats!!
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

n'awww... congratulations~!
          (and treasure, you are adorable. :3)
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Congrats, and what a beautiful ring!
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Conga Rats *does the conga rat dance*
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Don't do it! It's a tarp!

Nah, just kidding, congrats! I love the stone color on the ring.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Congrats! May you live as long as you love, and love as long as you live
                  Remember, stressed spelled backwards is desserts.

Comment

Congrats! May you two enjoy many long and happy years together!
                    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Congrats! I love the ring...it's gorgeous and different
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

May you have a long and happy life together.

What a beautiful ring!
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Congrats,Treasure!!! I wish you both all the happiness and joy!!! Nice ring btw!
                          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                            Conga Rats *does the conga rat dance*
                            *Joins the conga line*

Yay Treasure!
                            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Congrats! I love that you picked green amethyst as the stone.
                              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                              X