This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teens text the wrong people for buying pot

instead of texting their supplier... they sent the message to the local sheriff instead

i love how the cop described the teens when the "seller" greeted them with a badge...

one of the boys "got white and his knees started wobbling,"
    hah

How stupid does one have to be to send out a text message to locate some pot?

But then I guess the article in the OP answers that question quite well . . .

Oh to have been a fly on that wall when they got pwned. . . I'm sure they both wet their pants and it just wasn't mentioned in the article.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
      How stupid does one have to be to send out a text message to locate some pot?

But then I guess the article in the OP answers that question quite well . . .

Oh to have been a fly on that wall when they got pwned. . . I'm sure they both wet their pants and it just wasn't mentioned in the article.
      Or crapped their pants. That was an epic texting fail!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I totally believe it.

People are stupid enough here to go to the bar and ask total strangers for pot or any other popular drug.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
          I totally believe it.

People are stupid enough here to go to the bar and ask total strangers for pot or any other popular drug.
          You should come to my neighborhood . . . we seem to have a special kind of stupid right around the corner.

I mean, where else can you find a couple of pill-heads and a Jerry Springer guest star living across the street from one another?

Even worse: one of the pill heads (they're a brother/sister duo) called my Mom the other week wanting to know if she'd sell her some of my brother's medication after her regular dealer, who also lived across the street, got sent to jail to pull some time recently.

Sorry puss . . . my brother NEEDS his medication. You try living in the same house with him if he misses a dose of his Seroquel . . . go find a dealer elsewhere.
          Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 09-09-2010, 12:23 AM.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Ahh, touche. You win.

Although my bf's brother (who, in all honesty, is Webster's definition of crazy) has been known to go out with us occasionally and always makes sure to bring a few of his pills with him in case anyone would want to buy one.

That's a felony, for Pete's sake.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
            X