Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Off Topic

The problem with trying to make ...
Old 06-05-2019, 04:30 PM
Has had too many jobs

Default The problem with trying to make ...

people happy. Two people who are two of the people I care most for in this world constantly put me in a catch 22. They want me to do the exact opposite of what the other wants. Every choice, including not making a choice, is wrong. I am sort of at my wits end.

Old 06-05-2019, 07:59 PM
Loanshark IT

There is only one person that you need to make happy. You will find him in the mirror.

Old 06-05-2019, 09:31 PM
Loading, please wait...

What csquared said. Also, is it possible to/have you considered bringing those two people together, explaining the dilemma, and telling them to call you when they've reached a consensus?

If you're truly damned if you do, damned if you don't, then go with whatever choice seems most ethically correct. If there's no clear distinction and you honestly have no personal preference, flip a coin.

I would, no matter what course of action you decide to follow, TELL these people about the position they keep putting you in. People who care about YOU will try to refrain. And if they don't care, then maybe you shouldn't care about them quite so much... either way the problem is either solved or at least diminished.

Old 06-10-2019, 08:56 PM
Just Peachy

Quote:
Quoth csquared View Post
There is only one person that you need to make happy. You will find him in the mirror.
I third this, the only person that matters in the way of happiness is yourself. You can only do so much for everyone else before it becomes much more worse then, take care of yourself first then others as you can.