This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth ackmeow View Post
    She dumps a handful of change on the counter. Total? Um.... You can't buy a dust bunny with this change, much less a bar of coco bean.

"But can't you do something, Handsome?"
    Sure I can. I can give you back this "money", put the chocolate back on the shelf, void this transaction and try to forget the stupidity you've just shown.

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    This turn of phrase makes me cream-fill my lucky rocketship underpants.
    Man, what's the point of wearing your lucky rocketship underpants if no-one asks to see 'em?

Quoth Etna View Post
    Every time I hear about people with massive amounts of shrapnel in their bodies I always wish I had a magnet. A really big one...
    Submitted for your approval: this
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

She was apparently served with trespassing and assault and forever banned. Truth be told I've seen her a few times after that but she either hasn't noticed me or ignored me.
      so she's been arrested for trespassing and still wants to come back?

apparently she hasn't a clue?

and now I have a mental image of a worn out drag-cinderella chain smoking with a rough voice. trying to seduce.

Comment

Quoth ackmeow View Post
        *Shivers*

Thanks for that.
        Hey now, always remember -- no matter how bad these idiots are now, it could always be worse
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          If she can't clean up her eye boogers, then imagine the lack of hygiene in less accessible areas.

Enjoy the thought kids.
          Judging by her behavior, I don't think you could quite call those areas "less accessible" in this case.
          Fiancee: We're going to need to do laundry. I'm out of clean pants.
          Me: Sounds like a job for Gravekeeper!
          Fiancee: What?!
          Me: Nevermind.

Comment

Mein gott. The mental images have left me scarred for life. Damn you, active and extremely bored imagination! Damn you to hell!

Seriously though, congrats on keeping your cool around crazy scary lady. Ick.
            "Everyone walk behind me, your new glorious leader!"
            "Watch the ego, hon, you're scaring the paladin again."
            ~ Sand and Olivia, NWN2 Fanfiction Stupidity

Comment

Oh man, does this post take me back. Back to my Wal-Mart days. Today's weather helped the memories - we got up to 28C today, it was damn hot, and I knew.. I just KNEW that Wal-Mart was going to be fantastic today. Because, summer at Wal-Mart, an excess of tank tops combined with a startling lack of brassierage (always, ALWAYS the older, flabbier women who really NEED coverage, why did I never get the cute 20-somethings whose pretties haven't started to head south yet??), paired with tank tops and shorts small enough to squeeze the dingleberries out the side.

I SO do not miss summer at Wal-Mart.
              What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
              X