Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My boss just called me up to tell me this one.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boss just called me up to tell me this one.

She just somehow managed to get everything 100 perfect stocked. (Not much since it was 100 perfect stocked when I left, but whatever), when some guy grabbed three tilt beers and put them in his coat pocket. He tried to walk out, but my manager, being who she is, demands he stops and give it back. He throws his arms up to say he is not a thief and that she's crazy. Guess what fell out? All three beers. One or two slammed down on the guy foot, who was wear sandles of things. (At least I think it was, its hard to understand my boss over the phone). He then walked out really fast.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Bloody feet?
    "No, I'm not stealing, I'm making a mess!"
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

She didn't say, but I hope so. Though nether of us like cleaning up blood.
      Military Spouse Support.

Comment

Heh heh, busted!

"Is that a beer in your pants or are you happy to see me?"
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
          She didn't say, but I hope so. Though nether of us like cleaning up blood.
          I read that, and I'm like, geez ... can SCs get any worse when those of us who deal with them say things like that, like it's a daily occurance to clean up other people's bodily fluids for minimum wage.

Believe me, they take a dump on the floor of our rest rooms, too, and usually after the janitor goes home. People just suck.
          I love mankind ... it's people I can't stand. -- Linus Van Pelt

Comment

Its' not all the time, maybe once in a week. People get rowdly at us not seeling them drinks, so they hit us, so we defend ourselves. Or people get cut trying to break our windows so they can get ciggerrettes, or they did a little too much out by the dumpster and now screaming at us to call 911 before they OD.
            Military Spouse Support.

Comment

OMG ... I've always wanted to move to the Portland area, but then the whole entire world beat me to it. I never thought it'd be THAT bad, and I'm from NYC. Do you work in, like, the worst part of town or something?
              I love mankind ... it's people I can't stand. -- Linus Van Pelt

Comment

Quoth Ill_Used_Heroine View Post
                Do you work in, like, the worst part of town or something?
                It isn't bad. In fact, I love Portland, we just have bad luck with assholes. Me espeaclly it seems. I've been in more fights working at Plaid in 4 years then I had my entire life. I never even knew I COULD fight til now.

Well.. again, fighting drunks and addicts is one thing, fighting someone with a brain might be different. Besides. I really hate fighting.
                Military Spouse Support.

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                  we just have bad luck with assholes. Me espeaclly it seems.
                  You're just special.

Or maybe you haven't located the asshole magnet implanted in you.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                  X