Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beautifully done! I will definitely be showing those to all my fellow CSRs at work!
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Hehe. Those are great. Definitely can relate to the monkey. Not so much the fridge. They clean ours out on Saturday nights. If you forget your lunch box, you're going to have to buy a new one, since they toss everything in there. Come to think of it, I don't know that they clean so much as pillage (like mop-wielding pirates). I can see them sitting outside eating whatever lunches were left in there (from reps who decided to eat out after all or had surprise catered lunches from their managers), empty lunch boxes strewn about their feet, like Chris Farley in Billy Madison.

I'm liking the idea of CSR heaven. In fact, just kill me now so I can go there.

This thread is giving me images of GK walking out of his call center after his shift and being greeted by a mob of screaming women, taking pictures and throwing their bras at him. But that probably doesn't happen, so that image will likely depress him.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Those were awesome!

-BusBus, also a GK admirer
        -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
        -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

*snicker*

Love the monkey, and the fridge.

*sneaks into the queue marked "Gravekeeper Fangirls"*

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I think most of us have a slight crush on GK -- I mean seriously!! (But really -- your voice is really familiar. You sound like someone I know but I cannot place it!)
            "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

GK? Mail the files to me, I'll host them on the server, and you can easily hotlink the images in the art section.

Why, yes, I am too lazy to download them myself from the links you provided. However did you guess?

By the way, the offer is open to anyone - we're not using most of our resources on the server, so we're happy.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Velfarre2001 View Post
                Sweet comics. I love the idea of CSR heaven..... such a wonderful sounding place.
                Reminds me of the Sales department from "Dilbert." You don't barbecue unicorn on Tuesdays, do you?

Nice comics! I'm partial to the "Braveheart" one myself.
                He loves the world...except for all the people.
                --Men at Work

Comment

I have a not-so-little crush *blush* Nice voice, intelligent, and Canadian to boot, eh?

Excellent comics! how I wish I could draw (I have trouble with stick men LOL)
                  GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post

Yes my handwriting is terrible. I know.

It may not be flowery or anything, but it's legible.

After deciphering kids' handwriting (ages 5-10, generally), yours is quite refreshing haha.
                    Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

I can't see how you don't loathe those headsets then . . . .
                      This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Funny...I especially liked 'the pub delivery'
                        Tamezin

Comment

Quoth tamezin View Post
                          Funny...I especially liked 'the pub delivery'
                          That one's a true story. >.>

They said they'd order anything the evening shift wanted....cept booze.

Comment

Working...
                          X