This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This time SC stands for Stupid Customers

I had a couple of stupid customers recently.

I was working near the BABY diapers when an elderly woman asked where the Huggies were.
    SW: I want to use this coupon (it was an ad not a coupon).
    Me: Here is the jumbo packs, what size do you want?
    SW: Medium.
    Me: They don't have medium. They are sized 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Oh and 6.
    What weight are they for? (meaning what size is the baby).
    SW: (in a low voice) They are for me.
    Me: Ma'am these diapers are for babies. What you need is in isle 5.

How do you miss Huggies are for babies. The packages have babies on them!

Are second stupid customer was a middle aged guy. He is trying to buy Pepsi that is on sale.
    Me: Sir, that is Coke.
    SG: Aren't they the same?
    CW: No they are rivals.
    I have PMS and a black belt. Any questions?

This random moment is brought to you by the letters A D and D.

Nope no difference between the two. You know that anything down that aisle is all on sale. I swear I am going to go all Stabby McStabstab on the person that kicked over the giant paper bag.
    I before E except after C. We live in a weird society

Comment

Yeah you would think someone that had to buy adult diapers for themselves would know to ask for a specific brand or ask for the adult diapers in an embarrased tone. Hopefully if I ever grow old enough to need adult diapers I will be so out of my gourd I will not care about it.

As for pepsi coke a lot of people do think they are the same. To them it is just soda.

Mind pepsi was an attempt to replicate coke and in certain times in this country people would pass off pepsi as coke. Seems a lot of people couldn't tell the difference back then and still today.

Comment

This may be TMI, but my grandma puts Huggies in her underwear and refuses to use Depends. I don't know why. Just sayin'.
        "several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years."
        -FSTDT

Comment

More comfortable. Had a little old lady tell me that.
          ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth ContraCorriente View Post
            This may be TMI, but my grandma puts Huggies in her underwear and refuses to use Depends. I don't know why. Just sayin'.
            My guess is that they're too embarrassed to buy Depends. At least with Huggies you could be buying them for your grandkids rather than yourself.

Comment

Quoth infavorofnaturalselection View Post

Mind pepsi was an attempt to replicate coke and in certain times in this country people would pass off pepsi as coke. Seems a lot of people couldn't tell the difference back then and still today.
              I can tell, and while I prefer pepsi, I will drink coke if pepsi isn't an option. Yay for Quatros, best pizza place in my town.

Comment

As for pepsi coke a lot of people do think they are the same. To them it is just soda.
                And I am one of those people.
                But at least I recognize that they are different companies and will therefore have different promotions, coupons, etc.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

I'll only drink dark sodas if it's a fountain drink at a fast food restaurant or sit down restaurant. Not out of the can. I may make an exception for Rootbeer though.

Gotta have the Dew. All the time.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                    Gotta have the Dew. All the time.
                    Mountain Dew?! I'll have the crab juice!

(Kidding, of course - I just couldn't resist. )

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Yeah you would think someone that had to buy adult diapers for themselves would know to ask for a specific brand or ask for the adult diapers in an embarrased tone.
                      Eh, I dunno... you can wet your pants without ever having seen an ad for adult diapers, and without knowing that such a thing exists or that other people have that problem. It's a different kind of ignorance.

Comment

I can tell the difference.
                        Pepsi seems more sugary and smooth, while Coca-Cola tends to have a little more bite, carbonation-wise.
                        I'm a soda nerd, yes.
                        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

I'm a huge cola snob.

I prefer Dr Pepper, I won't drink any of the imitations. I drink Coke. I don't drink Pepsi. I will drink some other colas, but not a lot. If I can't get Dr Pepper, I will try for Root Beer (preferably Barqs).

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Delphae View Post
                            I had a couple of stupid customers recently.

I was working near the BABY diapers when an elderly woman asked where the Huggies were.
                            SW: I want to use this coupon (it was an ad not a coupon).
                            Me: Here is the jumbo packs, what size do you want?
                            SW: Medium.
                            Me: They don't have medium. They are sized 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Oh and 6.
                            What weight are they for? (meaning what size is the baby).
                            SW: (in a low voice) They are for me.
                            Me: Ma'am these diapers are for babies. What you need is in isle 5.

How do you miss Huggies are for babies. The packages have babies on them!
                            To be fair, did you know that some women have periods that are so heavy, they can ONLY use diapers?

Quoth Delphae View Post
                            Are second stupid customer was a middle aged guy. He is trying to buy Pepsi that is on sale.
                            Me: Sir, that is Coke.
                            SG: Aren't they the same?
                            CW: No they are rivals.

Argh. I'll comment on it in a sec.

I can tell the difference between Pepsi (my chosen soda of choice) and Coke. Coke buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurns. Holy orange, does it burn. I took the Pepsi/Coke challenge. I shocked the people in charge of it. I rock.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Bah, who needs Coke or Pepsi when Moxie is still around! ^_^
                              "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Working...
                              X