Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the episode, if anyone wants to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99UpXw7qTMg

Comment

• Amy is still as crazy as ever. Also, is it bad that I hoped that it would end with Sami's deportation?
      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Quoth Andrew B. View Post
        Amy is still as crazy as ever. Also, is it bad that I hoped that it would end with Sami's deportation?
        Not at all. I think everyone would've loved to have seen that.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• I...can't believe they still think it was all some sort of conspiracy/set up with Ramsey and that he was out to get them from the start; THEY'RE the ones who asked him for help! It's like the saying; you can't help someone who won't help themselves! They seem happy being the victims and having their restaurant barely get by. Oh well, too bad, so sad!
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

• Quoth LillFilly View Post
            I...can't believe they still think it was all some sort of conspiracy/set up with Ramsey and that he was out to get them from the start; THEY'RE the ones who asked him for help! It's like the saying; you can't help someone who won't help themselves! They seem happy being the victims and having their restaurant barely get by. Oh well, too bad, so sad!
            Is there a possibility that Amy suffers from an identity disorder or is borderline?
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth fireheart View Post
              Is there a possibility that Amy suffers from an identity disorder or is borderline?
              Amy borderline? She leaped over that divide a long time ago! The word 'wackaloon' barely begins to describe the craziness here!

Comment

• Quoth fireheart View Post
                I wouldn't say that Amy has borderline personality disorder.

Don't get me wrong, there's clearly something wired wrong in her head. Amy doesn't have issues, she has subscriptions.

There's almost certainly some narcissistic and/or sociopathic traits in there. She's extremely self-centered and thinks nothing about stealing from someone else-- indeed, she even complained that she couldn't steal from anyone because the cameras were there.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                  There's almost certainly some narcissistic and/or sociopathic traits in there.
                  Notice the near prefect makeup and hair. She is definitely not low maintenance. Her description of her cats makes me wonder if she would be a crazy cat lady otherwise.
                  For their video submission, you have to wonder why they included half of the material that they did. In retrospect, you have a sneak preview of the train wreck to come.
                  I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                  -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Saw this the other night. They really do seem certifiable. Denied they ever took the tips, then they showed clips of Amy yelling about how her employees "don't deserve the tips" because "they don't work as hard as my husband." Irrelevant; the law says you can't take your employees' tips!

I loved the bit where the reporter asked if they had time to talk and Amy says No. Then she proceeds to yammer on and on and on about victimized they were. And they're STILL claiming their facebook account was hacked. Yeah, right.

One thing, and only one, I will agree with her on: Idiots making death threats or other threats of violence against them are crazier than she is.

Also - Is she even aware of Sami telling the reporters that "she won't change", and the other remarks he made about her behind her back??
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Watching the episode again. Once again, it's like a trainwreck.
                      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Quoth patiokitty View Post
                        They are so determined to make themselves out to be victims in this whole thing that it has taken on the air of absurdity. I understand wanting to clear one's name and reputation but everything they are doing is ruining their chances at ever being taken seriously. Even though outside forces have tried to help them it would appear that all they want is to be proven absolutely right in all of this. What they have done is shown the world how absolutely WRONG they are.
                        I couldn't agree with you more...

Comment

• Someone said a relevant quote here, and I can't remember who it was. The quote was: "Do you want to be right, or do you want your problem fixed?"

Comment

• Quoth patiokitty View Post
                            forget fixing the problem because they don't think there really is one.
                            According to these wackjobs, the problem is all the haters on the web.
                            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Epic Facepalm time, tell me this is not real.

Hell's Kitchen returns to Amy's Baking Company. ((Mind you it is a revisit not a whole new thing, it is just what happened since the first visit))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww4LJHtm5YY
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• And to go with the actual episode, here's the episode of them on Dr. Phil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1YC_6ZKa88
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X