Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To those who are trying to figure out the location of the home...take it to PM.

I remind you this is a public site.

Would you really want to be cruising the internet someday and see a post about your home with the location written out, and strangers discussing your unique choice of decor?
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
      To those who are trying to figure out the location of the home...take it to PM.
      I agree. If there are more than two houses like that, I don't think I want to know about it.
      Last edited by Ree; 04-21-2008, 02:10 AM. Reason: Excessive quoting
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
        Would you really want to be cruising the internet someday and see a post about your home with the location written out, and strangers discussing your unique choice of decor?
        *looks at hand drawn picture of dream house*

I sure hope so! But honestly, I want a Frank Loyd Wright house or a Victorian Painted Lady.

...I love houses.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Hey, I'm going to be 29 in a few months and I still treasure my stuffed animals.
          i'm hitting the big 4 0 this summer and i still have my childhood buddies.

still, that's a weird choice of decor, but i guess it fits?
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
            still, that's a weird choice of decor, but i guess it fits?
            It works for me.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
            X