Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I'd LOVE to get children's meals, but at some places they set the limit at 10 or 12.

Places DO have senior meals...smaller portions, lower prices, but no toy. :booooooooo:
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth April View Post
      It is not unhealthy, for the woman nor the baby to have red wine, or even a beer every now and again. I believe it's up to 3 a week or something. I didn't do it, but as long as the woman isn't drunk or drinking alot, it's not going to hurt her to have A glass of wine.
      tell that to my nephew with fetal alcohol syndrome-because the doctor told her one glass of red wine a week was fine-truth is they don't know what the magic number is and everyone is different.

Medical experts agree that heavy drinking (5 or more drinks on at least one occasion) during pregnancy can severely affect a developing fetus. However, opinions differ about whether it is safe for a woman to drink a small amount of alcohol when she is pregnant. Also, it is difficult to define exactly how much alcohol is a small amount, especially when trying to account for the physical and behavioral differences between women.

In the United States, many doctors as well as the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) claim that it is best that pregnant women not drink any alcohol.1
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

You all know how pregnant women behave...
        When they crave something, you MUST give it to them BECAUSE they are pregnant.
        When did that become an excuse for bad public behaviour?

The Closest to Perfection a Person Ever Comes is When He Fills Out a Job Application Form

Comment

Working...
        X