This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
    for a couple of year there was a dress code requirement that ALL girls had to wear regular shorts under their skirts cause some horny "just coming into puberity" guys just might try and look up the girls skirts.
    In high school we did this WITHOUT the requirement. It was just common sense. (We also knew which boys looked. They were pretty obvious about it. )

Our dress code required the girls to wear skirts, but when I was a sophomore one of the juniors decided that she was going to wear PANTS in the winter because she was COLD. So she got hold of the brand of pants the boys had to wear and wore them to school, which caused an uproar because she was completely out of dress code for a girl. It took all winter for them to decide that yes, she could wear pants, and write it into the dress code.
    It's little things that make the difference between 'enjoyable', 'tolerable', and 'gimme a spoon, I'm digging an escape tunnel'.

Comment

heh gender dress codes. we had them for "civilian clothes thursday" at one of my old school houses. one of the rules was that men could not wear skirts.... "And no you can't wear kilt's either - yes someone tried."

men can however wear women's sequined pants and makeup. I was chatting with my former instructor (D) via email when he saw the student come into the building.

D: I think he's wearing a bra too. I'm not touching this one. I'm leaving it for his course instructor.

since the kid wasn't wearing a skirt or earrings... they let him keep the outfit on.

Comment

when I deliver I encounter people in their own houses. some of the females think that just because they are in the house it does not matter what they do.

last week I delivered to a upscale townhouse/condo. the woman who ordered had a female friend in the house as well. while I was completing the transaction at the door, the other female (who was wearing a micro-mini skirt and facing away from me) decides to bend over (at the waist) to pet/play with the owners dog. hmmmmmm nice color coordination there. not too much left to the imagination as I get an almost full on butt and naughty bits "shot".
        I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
        -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Don't bet that flash was an accident. There are plenty of people who do that sort of thing on purpose.

There are a whole range of those types who list on eBay and Craigslist who take pics of their shiny objects sans attire. The most infamous of those is the teapot guy. *shudder*

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth LingualMonkey View Post
            Who does that?
            People who lose bets or are attention whores.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
            X