Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=XCashier;798188] Oh, and I just had Chinese food yesterday! I'm eating food from outside my race!!!

[QUOTE]

Awesome Sweet and sour chicken and special fried rice in a sub! I'd buy it!
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Maybe she was looking for a Po' Boy sandwhich? That's the only thing that comes to mind.
      Random conversation:
      Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
      DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
        Maybe she was looking for a Po' Boy sandwhich? That's the only thing that comes to mind.
        Again, not 'black'. That would just be Louisianan.

What?

Stop looking at me funny. I like food, and probably pay a bit too much attention to it :P

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
          What's a black people sub?
          Beats the hell out of me. The only thing I can think of would probably be offensive.
          Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 09-22-2010, 07:15 PM.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

People are nuts. Drugs don't help. And people wonder why I like cats.
            Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
              Oh, and I just had Chinese food yesterday! I'm eating food from outside my race!!!

[/sarcasm]
              That's nothing. I had seafood for dinner a short time ago, so apparently I ate outside my SPECIES.

That explains a lot. She's a living Public Service Announcement!
              And we haven't seen any of these PSA's on the cable channels because?????

I think some people just shouldn't be allowed outside by themselves . . .
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I'm just curious...Was Sub Lady even Black? Or just a nosy person on her high horse?

Of course, if an eatery market foods that they assumed would be enjoyed by certain groups, there'd be an uproar anyway. You can't win.

I wonder what would be on a Native American Sub? Hmmm..... Corn and buffalo? I'd eat that!
                "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
                  Sweet and sour chicken and special fried rice in a sub!
                  Oh you just know I'm gonna try that, ask Will-mun he knows I've eaten all kinds of weird shit. As for the person crying racism, they're a dumbass and should shut it.
                  ......../\
                  ....../__\
                  ..../\...../\
                  ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                    I had seafood for dinner a short time ago, so apparently I ate outside my SPECIES.
                    Well, yeah, eating your own species is cannibalism, and the law rather frowns on that...
                    Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                    And we haven't seen any of these PSA's on the cable channels because?????
                    I think the TV stations would be afraid to show them. Potential lawsuits from the loony druggies being made to look bad on TV and from viewers traumatized from seeing them.

Me, I think it'd be a great message to get out to kids: "See this raving idiot? You don't want to be like him, screaming at shadows and tearing open sores into his skin. Stay off the drugs and you won't sink this low."

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

^I don't know...I know one person who when they had DARE, the police officer showed them all how to roll their own joint...so it would help them resist better. WTF?
                      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

SL: YOU ARE RACIST, BOY!!!
                        and you are disrespectful, you turd.

a black sub...i'm also at a loss as to what would be on this.

crack and food orders-don't do it.
                        look! it's ghengis khan!
                        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

As for the black sub, on dark bread? Like Rye or something? I dunno...and the DARE officer brought real live drugs to our class, to show us what they looked like and then they showed us a video in which a guy was crying blood and tried to eat his own arm...I was super scared of even Tylenol after that.
                          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

I want an Italian sub that has a little head that pops out and says "I poppa my heada outta the window!"
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                              I want an Italian sub that has a little head that pops out and says "I poppa my heada outta the window!"
                              2 things happened when I read this, I thought of Mario and spit my iced tea all over the keyboard.
                              ......../\
                              ....../__\
                              ..../\...../\
                              ../__\../__\

Comment

http://graphjam.com/2010/09/21/funny...rnoon-delight/
                                What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

Working...
                                X