• Show
Clear All

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
    You are very bad.
    I saw what he did there.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
      Oh you just know I'm gonna try that, ask Will-mun he knows I've eaten all kinds of weird shit. As for the person crying racism, they're a dumbass and should shut it.
      You could do it on a french baguette toasted in the oven with some kind of soy-sauce butter mixture.
      Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        Beats the hell out of me. The only thing I can think of would probably be offensive.
        heh kinda like the time i had to make a flyer inviting people to the Black History Month lunch we were putting on. Before making the sign I was given a short list of items - well just one or two items - I was NOT allowed to put on the sign. Finished product was well received since it had some flags I think and photos of historic figures around the rim.

Hmmm maybe that's it. Like you have photos printed on cakes? Do that on your cheese. Only make it historical figures ;-)

Comment

Ummmm, soul food. :9 Fried plantain would be pretty good on a sub...

Comment

When I saw the thread title, I didn't know if it was referring to substitutes, submarines, or sandwiches.

Quoth thansal View Post
            and poor people (in this case slave, but generally meaning all the parts of a pig you 'normally' wouldn't eat) food.
            Everything but the "oink"?

Quoth LillFilly View Post
            Of course, if an eatery market foods that they assumed would be enjoyed by certain groups, there'd be an uproar anyway. You can't win.
            I was thinking that, too.

Quoth LillFilly View Post
            I wonder what would be on a Native American Sub? Hmmm..... Corn and buffalo? I'd eat that!
            Two words: Navajo taco

Quoth XCashier View Post
            Well, yeah, eating your own species is cannibalism, and the law rather frowns on that...
            Unless you're with the Donner Party....

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
            As for the black sub, on dark bread? Like Rye or something? I dunno...
            Pumpernickel. Gingerbread (but that would make a nasty savory sandwich)

2 things happened when I read this, I thought of Mario and spit my iced tea all over the keyboard.
            I thought of Craig Ferguson. "Whassacomeannago".
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
              Before making the sign I was given a short list of items - well just one or two items - I was NOT allowed to put on the sign.
              I'm gonna guess fried chicken, watermelon and koolaid.
              ......../\
              ....../__\
              ..../\...../\
              ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Grape The Cat View Post
                I heard from other customers that she was on crack, apparently they know her and she gets this way whenever she's on crack.
                <Whitney Houston>Crack is whack....crack is cheap. </Whitney Houston>
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

and koolaid.
                  And that reminds me of very bad jokes about grape Kool-Aid and extra-strength Tylenol....

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                    What's a black people sub?
                    I could say something but I think I wont....

Maybe something like ham, salami and pepperoni...I dunno...

Oh and when I saw this title I was thinking something completely different.....

sub: Do not allow that woman to dominate me for she is black....
                    Last edited by mikoyan29; 09-29-2010, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                      And that reminds me of very bad jokes about grape Kool-Aid and extra-strength Tylenol....
                      Would that be anything like the rather famous effects of mixing old-style asprin & Coca-Cola together?
                      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
                        Would that be anything like the rather famous effects of mixing old-style asprin & Coca-Cola together?

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
                          Nope. Really sick jokes. Has to do with the Rev. Jim Jones and the Chicago Tylenol poisonings.

Comment

Is it too late to say, "You can't taste racism?"
                            "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Dude, that comment deserves a .
                              ......../\
                              ....../__\
                              ..../\...../\
                              ../__\../__\

Comment

When I saw the subject line I thought...it must be racist substitute teachers or something like that. And as I was thinking it I thought of including a post about how I thought it meeant racist subs, like the sort you get at Subway.

Man my instincts are backwards today.

Comment

Working...
                                X