This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VP's credit card had expired

This incident happened at work on Friday. My husband was working in the garage office located in the garage that he is assigned to clean. He was working at the intercom answering calls from people who are having problems at the pay machines. He was covering for the employee who does this since she was on vacation. Another duty is to answer the phone when it rings.

So the phone rings. He answers it. The person calling was the assistant to a Vice President at a company located inside the building where the garage is. The Vice President has a monthly parking pass for one of the surface lots located near where he works. Apparently he had received a parking violation because his monthly parking permit had expired. So his assistant was calling to find out what happened.

He had to have the office manager who was there helping him handle the situation. She had to do some research to find out why he had received a parking violation. Turns out that his credit card had expired several months ago and that the last time his monthly parking was paid for via that credit card was 3 months ago. So she calls him to let him know what happened.

He was not happy, and he tried to blame parking company for the problem. He told her that he had never received a new credit card in the mail. He even accused the parking company of reversing the credit card charges. The office manager told him that this cannot be done due to company policy.

She had to forward this problem to the Corporate office to be dealt with.

1. Your not receiving a new credit card in the mail is your problem, not ours.
    2. Reversing credit card charges benefits you, not us, so why would we do that?

Face it. You forgot to update the information. Man up, and suck it up.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

How the hell is that anybody's fault but his own? I hate this more than anything - it's not my fault (even though it blatantly is), it's everyone else's fault, everyone is to blame but me!

UGH!

Comment

Working...
      X