X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's unambitious scammer...

The entire contents of his email:

'I am Sgt.Charles Stanley.Can I trust you?Please reply'.
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Makes me want to give my bank account info...not!

Comment

Oh-ho... looks like a secret agent (spy) sent the email to the wrong email addy. Just be glad that it wasn't one of those, "This message will self destruct in.." notes

That is seriously the laziest email I've seen and most of the ones I see can't seem to use their spell checker.
      If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Just be careful if you going looking for Moose & Squirrel. :-)
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

For about a week or so last month I was getting a bunch of emails that were all variations of the following theme, "postmaster@hotmail.com; failed delivery"

Comment

prjkt -- That's happened to me before. Probably someone sending out spam emails with a spoofed address as the sender. Namely, yours.

As for Sgt Stanley up there : "No. You cannot. You done fucked up now, Sergeant. "
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

The key is the key.
              "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

Quoth raudf View Post
                Oh-ho... looks like a secret agent (spy) sent the email to the wrong email addy. Just be glad that it wasn't one of those, "This message will self destruct in.." notes
                "Wowsers, that sounds like the top-secret Gadget Phone! Hello, Chief? You're where...?"

Comment

Y'know, when I get one of those "can I trust you to help me set up a charitable foundation with the millions of dollars left to me by Khadaffi/the president of Nigeria/an unnamed general in the army' etc., I always want to reply with, "Heck, no, if you give me millions of dollars I'm gonna blow all the money on booze, drugs and loose women! (or men)"
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth pitmonkey View Post
                    The key is the key.
                    "Are you the keymaster????
                    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

jumping jack flash
                      http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x35...ash_shortfilms
                      "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                        Yes.

...actually, I'm a friend of his, he asked me to meet him here.
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Charles Stanley? Never heard of him. Now, Charles Emerson Winchester III, that's a different matter, but clearly you are not him, for Charles Emerson Winchester III is no mere sergeant, though he is a surgeon.
                          Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                            "Are you the gatekeeper?"

Comment

Working...
                            X