This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn pedophiles

i was wiping down tables at night, yay i had night shift!!! but i was wiping them down and making them pretty for my boss. and this guy creeped me the hell out.

Pitbull: is me
    PC: pedo-customer

Pitbull: *thinking of radom songs in my head, im wierd like that*
    PC: excuse me are you 16?
    Pitbull: *thinking wtf?*
    PC: you are so beautiful
    Pitbull: umm not in your life buddy...
    PC: whats your number?
    Pitbull: uh how old are you?
    PC: 46
    Pitbull: pfft....wanna meet John Walsh? i have the number for america's most wanted
    PC: you're rude, i wont come here again

so i go back in the wash room and talk to miss Sanchez and tell her what happened, she laughed and said he was desperate, i said "exactly because his wife or ANY woman at his age obviously cant give him a hard on"
    Miss Sanchez almost fell from laughing so hard.
    I'm so hidden and you're never gonna see, I'm cold for giving all because of my beliefs, I'm nobody that you ever want to be, cuz I know that the world is afraid of me
    - Twiztid

Ugh, I'm sorry but that is so foul- and unfortunately, very common.

I can't tell you how many times I was hit on by guys in their 30's on up, when I was in my teens, and it started when I was about 14. Soooo disgusting

I mean, really, what are they thinking? That you're suddenly going to be so flattered that you'll throw all logic and sensibility aside and run away with them?

You have my sympathy. And just a side note, guys like that sometimes like to wait until you're leaving work and approach you in the parking lot, so take precautions.

Comment

I agree....we're supposed to be flattered? Uh..no.

Threads like this bring back many memories, but the most disgusting of all was the 40 year old maintenance man who was after me and my two best friends at the time, all of us were 19 then. He asked me about my "big old titties" and I just about threw up.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Ugh..well at least you didn't have a guy ask you if you wanted to see him come..... My friend and I reported his ass.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

-hums- dum de dum dum... started going out with a 37 year old when I was 18 dum ed dum da dum... and we're still together and I'm going on 21 ^^. Come on, they're awesome sometimes.

Comment

Yeah, but Pezzle at least you were of legal age If he'd hit on you when you were 14, it would've been a different story, no?
            Thankfully I was never hit on by skeezy older guys when I was younger. One older gentleman did compliment me on something when I was 15 (think it was my smile), but it was done in a very old school, polite way, and he wasn't expecting anything in return. THAT is fine. However, older guys who are all "Ooooh, you're 14 - FRESH MEAT! *drool drool lech lech*" is not on.
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

This is probably an unpopular point, but: being interested in teenaged girls does NOT make a man a pedophile. 16 is actually legal age in a lot of places (Germany being one of them).

Personally, I know people of both sides: late 20 men and women who enjoy sex with 18-20 year old partners, and 18-20 yearolds who prefer older partners because they "know what they're doing". And as long as both sides are willing, and enjoy it, who am I to judge?

Of course, unwanted attention is rarely enjoyable, and trying to pick up teenagers at their workplace is tasteless. I can understand how the OP would be freaked out by that.
              You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                Yeah, but Pezzle at least you were of legal age If he'd hit on you when you were 14, it would've been a different story, no?
                Thankfully I was never hit on by skeezy older guys when I was younger. One older gentleman did compliment me on something when I was 15 (think it was my smile), but it was done in a very old school, polite way, and he wasn't expecting anything in return. THAT is fine. However, older guys who are all "Ooooh, you're 14 - FRESH MEAT! *drool drool lech lech*" is not on.
                Yeah I know I know, I guess it's a touchy subject because we get some off color comments, well, a lot. I wubs him soooo much. But yeah like when I worked at Chuck E Cheese's at the ripe age of 16 and some guy told us the only thing he wanted more than an apple pie was our pussy... yeah that's the creepy old guy right there. My boyfriend checked my ID before he asked me out, haha. He was all "i've seen that Dateline show! Lemme' make sure you're 18... lol!"

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                  Ugh..well at least you didn't have a guy ask you if you wanted to see him come..... My friend and I reported his ass.
                  Or have a guy pull up on you while your walking with your friend and ask for directions to the junior high school while you have your penis in your hand going at it. (my friend and I were 12 when that happened to us)
                  "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                    Or have a guy pull up on you while your walking with your friend and ask for directions to the junior high school while you have your penis in your hand going at it. (my friend and I were 12 when that happened to us)

OMG! That happened to a friend of mine and I when we were in Jr High! The guy was driving a Volkswagen beetle and wearing no pants. We laughed until we cried after running away from the creep!
                    "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

You wouldn't believe some of the completely gross stories my wife has from when she was a cashier at winn-*#@ie in high school. Literally 80 and 90 year old pervs after her. Management too. I am often embarassed for the male race..
                      I will never go to school!

Comment

Quoth BaristaTrav View Post
                        I am often embarassed for the male race..
                        Yes, a lot of us suck, unfortunately... Although, it's probably only a very loud, very embarrassing minority that gives the rest of us a bad name.
                        You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Don't forget about Cougar wannabes that hit on younger men. They probably feel our same pain.

Unfortunately for me, guys my own age are already getting beer bellies and going bald before 25.......there is no hope. I guess I will have to resort to 18 year olds just to find a guy with some hair and tone to his body left.
                          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth pitbull_juggalette View Post
                            PC: you're rude, i wont come here again
                            Can you get that in writing?

M
                            I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

What wrong with telling someone they're beautiful???

With some women it's damned if you do, damned if you don't.

That's like when a woman gets pissed at you for not "defending their honor" when another man hits on them. Then when the man threatens to put his lights out the woman gets pissed anyway for causing a confrontation.

Comment

Working...
                              X