X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learn to read, for me, please?

I’m a boy scout?

Or a girl guide...

Well I’m prepared for everything, you, the guest, assumes.

I’m supposed to know when the local NCP starts clamping because it’s next to the hotel. Nope council property, I don’t need to know, it might help but… I’m not going walking over there.

I’m meant to have matches and or lighters on hand. I don’t smoke, and officially no one of reception does. I’m sure we’ve got ourselves some drunken smokers. But go ask the bar they might.

I’m sorry but when you have free internet in the room and you can use it to book a hotel room I’m sure you can use it to look up the weather here. There’s even a weather bookmark. I don’t listen to/ read a weather report. It’s not in my contract that I have to. I also assume the weather will be crap until about July.

Reading

A valuable skill that may even save your life one day. By which I mean if you learnt how to read the card next to the deity like (so amazing, I’m sure I could convince some guests they’re actually alive) machines in your rooms rather than call me and ask how to turn it on, I may not want to choke you with the ether net cables we keep on hand. Also don’t ask me how to use the remote there are 3 buttons, yes only three. I’m sure it’s got something to do with the lack of numbers that just scares people.

I’d like to see you do my job

I went to a sing a long, yes I’m cool. I heard someone say she can’t believe that they give college courses on how to be a hotel receptionist. Come and do my job you whiny cow. Bet you can’t multi – task like I can.

And just being whiny but don’t leave your drinks on my reception desk when you leave to get in your taxi, that sarcastic thank you might have been overkill especially as you heard it but… stop leaving shit on my desk. I have to clean it up you know. And even when I bought the stray back to the bar I didn't get a freebie.

Bar bills

Having a £100+ bar bill doesn’t make you a valued guest either and considering it’s your first stay. I’m still charging you for car parking. You don’t want to stay here again, fine by me.

Taxi bitch

I’ve just called you six times in a row as people all want taxis – big girls; it’s not raining that hard. So, don’t hang up on me because that involves a very pissy conversation with your manager.
    "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera
Working...
X