X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe Bryant Dead!

Holy shit!

He died as a result of a helicopter crash.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/26/kobe-...-in-calabasas/

I don't know what to say.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Reports say that his daughter, Giana, was on the same copter, and died as well.

May all of those on that chopper rest in peace v_v

Names of the fallen have been released publicly:

Kobe Bryant (41), Gianna Bryant (13), John Altobelli (56)(baseball coach at Orange Coast College.), Keri Altobelli, Alyssa Altobelli, Sarah Chester, Payton Chester (13), Christina Mauser and the pilot, Ara Zobayan. Mauser was an assistant coach of the Mamba girls’ basketball team.

Reports so far indicate that the chopper crashed in the mountains near LA; fog and a possible fire may have been contributing factors. An investigation is still under way.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
      X