Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, no pockets but an apron. Pen. Keys. Sign holders. Misc paper and plastic, until I empty it at the end of shift. Handheld scanner on belt around neck, radio clipped to apron, with the headset cord wrapped around myself otherwise it catches on everything.

Phone and personal stuff has to be locked up, though I think before we open it's okay, not sure. Either way I never have my phone with me.
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Cell phone with ringer turned off, work keys, handkerchief, and chapstick. If I ever forget one of these items, I feel lost all day.
      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
      -Mira Furlan

Comment

Company-approved safety cutter, black magic marker, pen and sometimes change for the vending machine in one pocket. Comb and chapstick in the other.

That f*cking carryout phone goes in a holster around my waist, which also holds my scanner. That thing will pants you if you're pants are too loose in the waist or your belt's not tightened enough.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

One pocket: Mini-penknife on lanyard (usually attached to a belt loop if my trousers have them), the other my e-cig, often a pen. Sometime some small change, if I had it in my pockets earlier and didn't bother to put it in my purse.

I don't like carrying too much in my pockets, since I work nightshift as a stocker, and I have to move quickly/freely.

My phone/purse etc stay in my bag under the desk.

Comment

A highlighter, a sharpie, a few pens (I'm a notorious pen thief), a box cutter and usually a couple pieces of candy or a cookie or two. I munch all day while I'm working.

Comment

I already posted what I have in my pockets when I'm at work.

When I'm not at work, it's all of the above, plus my cell phone.

When I'm at home, I'm usually in lounge pants or shorts and only have the cell phone on me.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I work in a call center so I don't need to keep work things in my pockets, assuming what I'm wearing has pockets. I need to pare down what I carry in my purse and tote bag, though.
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Today it was my e-cig, tissues and a dildo in my fleece jacket pockets.
                  What?!? We produce those NSFW things!
                  No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Today I was off from work so I used my purse. At work I usually just have my phone and my credit card. I end up with miscellaneous change from customers and any wheatbacks I find, along with any Canadian or Mexican money I come across.
                    Last edited by Sunshine; 03-24-2016, 08:07 AM. Reason: From has Om on it, I swear I spel gud

Comment

I have an apron for work, and it has many goodies. Sharpies in various sizes, a utility knife, electrical tape, packing tape, zip ties, my wallet, my phone, $10 in small change, receipts, a small notebook and a bunch of pens.
                      Patient has severely impacted cranial rectosis. There's probably no cure. - Overheard in ER

Comment

HMMMMM let me look. For the at-work scene I carry several small multi-tools, wallet, a small amount of coin change (sometime a HUGE amount of coin change if several customers pay with literally a handful of change), my driver bank, and if you count my work jacket/hoodie a handful of spare pens, a box cutter, several Sharpie markers, a small pebble, a video game token, a small LED flashlight, a pair of cotton work gloves, and a blister pack of an OTC daytime cold med (it is the cold/flu season).
                        I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                        -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Lets see;

Cell Phone, two flavors of MiO, keys, 3 usb thumb drives, multi tool, small thing of gold bond powder and my wallet.

Comment

I always have pockets somewhere, and most of the time they're empty, except for some loose change or a tissue. HOWEVER, I carry a gigantic purse that could be a weapon if needed, and you don't want to know what's in there. Just move along..

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                              Company-approved safety cutter, black magic marker, pen and sometimes change for the vending machine in one pocket. Comb and chapstick in the other.

That f*cking carryout phone goes in a holster around my waist, which also holds my scanner. That thing will pants you if you're pants are too loose in the waist or your belt's not tightened enough.
                              I have my iPhone in one of those horizontal pouches with a belt clip, as I am up and down all day (stooping and bending is uncomfortable when you have stuff in your pockets) and my ink pen and sharpie are attached to my shirt where the buttons are. Keys are attached to a belt loop with a purple D-ring.

Only thing in my pocket will typically be a poise pad, just in case.
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                                I have my iPhone in one of those horizontal pouches with a belt clip, as I am up and down all day (stooping and bending is uncomfortable when you have stuff in your pockets)
                                I've found that those cases get in the way, bumping into things and breaking the clip. Might be less of a problem for a 5 than for my 6 Plus.

Stuff in pockets is only uncomfortable if the pocket is located on a "flex" region of the body. I keep my phone in a cargo pocket of my pants (on the thigh), so it's not in a "flexing" area.
                                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X