Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy Pervy Psycho Deadbeat SC (ubah long!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
    yeah, i'll also agree that we don't necessarily need the other things... but I am curious as to how sweet glands can turn someone into a pedo?
    Sweat glands, you mean?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
      Sweat glands, you mean?
      No, no, no. As in "Them's some sweet glands you got there, little girl/boy. Heheh."

Some people know nothin about the proper practice of perversion.

Comment

Quoth Umingmaq View Post
        No, no, no. As in "Them's some sweet glands you got there, little girl/boy. Heheh."

Some people know nothin about the proper practice of perversion.
        Teach me, Oh Honorable Master!
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
          Teach me, Oh Honorable Master!
          Sure you can afford the tuition?

Actually, even for me with my extremely low standards, joking about pedophilia is awfully close to the line, and probably over it. Let's just stipulate that from my advanced age anyone under 45 or so qualifies as 'little girl/boy'. The real stuff is about as icky as it gets.

Comment

o.0
            thats...odd

Comment

Well, that was....bizarre.

My computer is simply EVE. Though EVE isn't referencing what you think it is. It'd require some explanation and a couple of documents that are sort of under NDA. -.-

I'm not about to suffice -chan to her, however. She might hurt me. I already had to disconnect the case lights because the evil glow kept me awake at night.

Comment

My comp's very creatively named "wait for it, wait for it..." Mike's PC.

I know, I know... so very very creative.

I'm gettin a new one, though.. already dubbed the case Reißzahn.... means Fang in German. ^_^
                Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                  I'm not about to suffice -chan to her, however. She might hurt me. I already had to disconnect the case lights because the evil glow kept me awake at night.
                  I had a glowy external hard drive I called "Jenova-chan"...unfortunately she died a horrible death after my cat peed on her. I have "Jenova Reborn" now...but I mostly use her for warming up cookies. (Literally. Ever tried putting a cookie on a napkin on top of an external? Warms em up and makes them so soft and yummy!)
                  By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                    I have a full tower case that's jet black...I call it Tacgnol. XD While it may not be a LOTR/scifi/mythology reference...I think it suits it just the same. I mean...it's covered in my cat's fur anyways...
                    Tacgnol si gnol.

I named my computer Caramon. ^_^

Because the vast majority of my MMO characters are named Tsiar (Or just something beginning with T if it's taken).
                    I am a Blank Space for spacing purposes, ignore me.
                    In order to treat someone as your equal, you first need to believe both: that they are your equal, and that you are their's.

Comment

That was more than a little wierd! >.< WOW

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                        I had a glowy external hard drive I called "Jenova-chan"...unfortunately she died a horrible death after my cat peed on her. I have "Jenova Reborn" now...but I mostly use her for warming up cookies.
                        Praise Hojo?

I've never attempted to warm anything up on my hardware but considering I use my computer to heat my bedroom in the winter time I can see that it'd be quite possible. -.-

Comment

Yeah, I do the heating my room with my computer thing. As for names, I've got this case. I call it the obelisk. It's large, it's black, and it's full of mysterious power. My laptop's Twilight. Don't ask why.
                          Last edited by Broomjockey; 06-01-2008, 12:26 PM. Reason: wrong case
                          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Tee View Post
                            Because the vast majority of my MMO characters are named Tsiar (Or just something beginning with T if it's taken).
                            I tend to name my MMO characters Narelie, hehe. Its disturbing now that some people will actually recognize the name now when I try out other MMOs. Most of them recognize me from my EQ2 server, but from what I've heard there's someone from BF2 who used the name Narelie for a short period of time. I hope they kicked butt, lmao!

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                            Praise Hojo?

I've never attempted to warm anything up on my hardware but considering I use my computer to heat my bedroom in the winter time I can see that it'd be quite possible. -.-
                            Yeah....when I was in college I used to heat part of my room with my PCs...saved a bit on electricity costs...in a way...

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                            Yeah, I do the heating my room with my computer thing. As for names, I've got this case. I call it the obelisk. It's large, it's black, and it's full of mysterious power. My laptop's Twilight. Don't ask why.
                            I have a http://www.rocketfishproducts.com/p-...ase-black.aspx for my case. (It's really a Lian Li case! ) I managed to get mine for $50...sadly BB isn't selling them anymore. No surprise there, I guess...once people figured out they were selling them for half the price Lian Li was...they went nuts picking them up.
                            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Mine has a rather long name. I've named it:

Roland Deschain, son of Steven of Eld, Dihn of the ka-tet of ninteen and nintey nine, Gunslinger

Or RDSOSOEDOTKTONANNG
                              I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

My laptop is called Michah, my mother's is Persephone and my sister's first laptop was Lola. She refused to name her new one, even though she started the naming trend.
                                I have PMS and a black belt. Any questions?

This random moment is brought to you by the letters A D and D.

Comment

Working...
                                X