Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm shocked to hear what's been happening to you lately, Jester. Just about fell outta my chair!

Seriously, though, it seemed as though you were MIA, but I'm not getting in here so often myself anymore.

In fact, you are the main reason I popped in here now.

I last visited about five days ago, looked around for some posts from you, and when I didn't see any, I checked your Profile, and saw that yes indeedy it had been awhile. I figured if there was nothing recent from you on this visit, I'd put out a "Where's Jester?" thread.

Anyway, glad you are still with us!

Oh, BTW, STOP THAT SHIT!!!!!111

Mike
    Meow.........

Comment

I had actually figured that if you didn't pop back up by this weekend, I was going to PM you and see if you had finally figured out how to turn water to beer or something.

Glad to see you back, Jester.
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Seraph, he has.

Glad to see I can continue planning my Key West rum-a-thon.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
          "In fact, you are the main reason I popped in here now.
          Wow. I'm touched. Thanks!

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
          Oh, BTW, STOP THAT SHIT!!!!!111
          Um....what shit?!?

Quoth Seraph View Post
          I had actually figured that if you didn't pop back up by this weekend, I was going to PM you and see if you had finally figured out how to turn water to beer or something.
          No, but I have figured out how to turn beer into water...or at least something very close to water.

Quoth Kanalah View Post
          Glad to see I can continue planning my Key West rum-a-thon.
          Details?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
            No, but I have figured out how to turn beer into water...or at least something very close to water.
            Remember, kids, you don't own beer. You just rent it.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              Well, if you have, sounds like urine for it now, man.
              By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                You can either look at the positive or look at the negative. I choose to do the former. Not only in my current situation, but in the previous one where I wasn't getting any play. It's your choice how to approach it. I find that the positive approach works better for me, not simply for getting some action (which it clearly doesn't always work for), but just for my mental health in general.
                Believe me, I am positive about it. It may be annoying, but I am positive, though I do like to joke about it as well.

And the weather situation is getting better because we dodged the snow here. It might be in the 60s here this weekend. However, where I'm going to spend much of Saturday - southern MN - it'll be in the 40s, because they got pounded with snow.
                "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                  6. My iPad. Yes, I have a new iPad. Now, why would this keep me from CS? Well, I use it a lot, and I surf the web and facebook on it a lot, but I don't like to type on it extensively, because it can be a pain in the ass to do so,
                  Jester, I think you're supposed to use your fingers when typing on an iPad.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    Um....what shit?!?

That shit of damn near killing yourself.

Mike
                    Meow.........

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                      Well, if you have, sounds like urine for it now, man.
                      It doesn't take a wizz to see that.

Welcome back, Jester!
                      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Welcome back. I was wondering where you were and imagining all kinds of things that could have happened to you.
                        Getting laid was NOT one of them.

Comment

Thanks for the confidence in me!

Still A Customer."

Comment

I did see a car with Arizona plates towing a trailer with Florida plates crossing central Utah heading west the other day...
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                              I did see a car with Arizona plates towing a trailer with Florida plates crossing central Utah heading west the other day...
                              That would have been highly unlikely to be Jester. First of all, that car was probably a suit jacket, and the Jestermobile is a Blazer. Second, someone moving from FL to AZ would have Florida plates on their vehicle, and would replace them with Arizona plates after they got to AZ.

Also, it would be more likely to see a vehicle with FL plates towing a trailer with AZ plates than it would be to see the combination you saw - U-Haul is based in Arizona, and most of their equipment (regardless of where it is located) has AZ plates.
                              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

What Wolfie said!

Also, after my experience a few years ago towing a trailer across the length of Florida to help my niece move from northern Florida back to Key West, I can say with confidence that when I finally do make my return trip west, it will be in a box truck, towing the Jestermobile behind it on a dolly. As admirably as my Blazer performed in the niece move, I could not possibly deal with that sort of driving entertainment for several days and two thousand miles. No way!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                                X