Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asking to check backpacks is discrimination!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, yeah, that's pretty much blatant discrimination right there. Unfortunately, not of anything that's a protected status.

Being one of those rare females that won't have anything to do with a purse, I call that one out any time I spot it. Heck, I'd call that one out even if I did carry a purse.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth marasbaras View Post
      And A4 is the size of a piece of paper ... it's stems from A0 being folded in half four times, in alternating directions.
      For the benefit of North American readers, A4 is roughly letter size, except a bit longer and narrower. The "A" series of paer sizes are common in Europe, with A0 being 1 square meter. They have one significant difference from the North American "A(letter), B(11x17), C, D, E" system in that due to their long side being (square root of 2) times their short side, any "A" series drawing can be enlarged/reduced onto another without changing the aspect ratio (if you've tried reducing an 11x17, or 2 letter size, onto a single letter size, you'll know what I mean).
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
      X