This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
    Still, he's a wandering pet, even if it is during the day. How long before the kitten gets out and gets killed? It strikes me as people who don't care for their pets, IMO. What if the kitten were to be attacked by a dog or run out into the street and hit by a car?
    Well, some cats are just meant to be outdoor cats. I could not keep Stumps indoors. He was an outdoor kitty when I got him, and he was determined to stay that way. He was good about coming in at night, though, most of the time.

But being an outdoor kitty does mean the odds of that kitty making it past a few years are pretty grim, and I knew that with Stumps.

Since I got Taz as a kitten, I've kept her indoors. She's interested in the outdoors, but the few times she's snuck out it scared her a bit. She's so curious and into everything, I know it would not take much for her to get herself into real trouble. The concept of consequences just do not compute in the brain of this cat. I'll have to keep her an indoor kitty for life, and she'll live the longer for it.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

*sigh* Well, Misto is apparently missing. His owner just came by to ask if we'd seen him because he didn't come home.
      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Quoth firecat88 View Post
        *sigh* Well, Misto is apparently missing. His owner just came by to ask if we'd seen him because he didn't come home.
        His owner is making mad. And he's a vet?
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
        X