X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are you so selective?

So I'm on placement. Loving it.

that said, I also have a little dilemma with one of my professors. All of them have been generous and have provided me with either extensions to my assignments or modified them to accommodate my placement. Apart from one.

She gave me an extension, then turned around and gave the entire class the same extension. I have not been in a position to actually HAND UP the assignment because I've been out on placement. I've emailed her. No response. I've had my academic co-ordinator (awesome lady) email her. STILL no response.
    However, here's the kicker: she will respond to emails about me attending workshops (or not attending them), but does not respond to emails about extensions.

Looks like I get YET another fail on my record...
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Doesn't answer the phone, either? Is it just a matter of handing in the assignment?

That really sucks that she won't talk to you. You might need to go higher than just the advisor :/

Comment

can you start CCing her supervisor when you email her?

might as well start using that as documentation that she's not even responding to your questions.

and "placement" ... is this a legal requirement? It's just reminding me of when I had applied for accommodations one year for my ADD. As it was explained to me by the DSO, the accommodations I had were legal requirements, not just "if the teacher wanted to let me have them".

Comment

Working...
      X