Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

Old 06-30-2019, 09:39 PM
Cashier

Quote:
Quoth crazyofficeclerk View Post
I have to admit as an eligibility worker, mom's reaction made me giggle. A lot...
Grins with you. My co-worker started getting really nervous when mom got silent. That usually is the calm before the storm of tears, outrage and abuse. This mom finally had enough of her irresponsible adult son and chose to blame the right person instead of the bearer of bad news.

I'm with you on the phone interviews, I LIKE hiding in my safe cube behind secure doors. I do miss some excitement at times, though.

Old 06-30-2019, 11:12 PM
Injector of Radioactive Things

Quote:
Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
I have a number of female friends (and only one male friend I can remember!) who have either shaved significant portions of their head, or had super-short buzz cuts. It feels really nice to rub the peach fuzz!

We used to do this to my younger brother whenever he got a haircut. Freshly cut hair is so soft! I totally wouldn't do it to a stranger though.

Old 07-01-2019, 04:48 PM
Bagger

I've never been pregnant, and I don't get *why* people feel compelled to touch pregnant women.

Last edited by workerbee222; 07-01-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Old 07-03-2019, 09:20 PM
The Hero CS Deserves

Just one more reason why you should NOT touch a preggers woman's eggs belly...
"Customers are like van gogh. They intentionally remove their ears when it suits them." TheDangOofMan, Reddit
"Logic: sometimes it's not a thing." - Food Lady