Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The bookstore: a breeding ground for idiots!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth B&NGoddess View Post
    mine. three times. that we've seen anyway. lord knows what goes on in the bathroom. there's a lot of..."solo action" too, if you know what i mean.
    What with things like the Pop Up Kama Sutra, can you really expect otherwise?

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
      People are breeding in the book stores? I should go there more often!
      The dangers of drinking while reading here....

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
      That was the first thing I thought of too. Very interesting but sad book.

Look at it this way, at least these people are trying to improve their nonexistent IQ's!
      There's no sense watering a flower pot if there aren't any seeds.....
      -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
      -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
        Charlize Theron was the one who played the lead in that movie. Was Christina Ricci in it too? I don't remember. All I remember is all this media attention about how Charlize Theron went from absolutely gorgeous to this disgusting woman just through the "power of make-up".
        Christina Ricci played the supporting role of the girlfriend.

I used to be an ASM at Waldenbooks, and man, I've heard all the sucky customer crap. The most often used crap was, "I need this book! I don't know the title or the author, but the cover was pink and it was a mystery ... I think."

Come to think of it, they do that at the library, too. Good thing I don't have to help the patrons with that, cause I'm not a Librarian ... just a clerk. That's a job for the Reference Desk.
        I love mankind ... it's people I can't stand. -- Linus Van Pelt

Comment

I know someone who won't read books if a movie is based on them due to feeling that the special effects make it better. Never mind that half of them can't even get the plot or the settings right. that's why I only watch movies that are not books and besides I really can't stand some of this Harry Potter stuff(no offense to potter fans). In terms of books and the ghetto kid I'm reminded of the movie clerks where Dante(hehehehe I love the refernce there) and Randal are talking about customer's and they show the guy asking do you have that movie with the one guy in it. And I have read a child called it when my gf got it and I couldn't beleive most of what the mother did,made mine look like a saint, if that is possible. By the way just for kicks go into a bookstore and go to the self help isle and walk arround the adult relationship books and count the number of kids reading the books.
          I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.

Comment

Working...
          X