X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting Homophobia

By throwing their words back at them.

A friend of mine posted this link on twitter. It's striking and powerful. Read her post and watch the video.

Please
    As soon as I start thinking
    That I'm sensible and sane
    The Random Hedgehog comes along
    And fiddles with my Brain
    (from card I got)

Wow. Just. Wow. What a powerful piece that clip is. Your friend and his whole group did a great job depicting the power of indoctrinated hate. Thank you for sharing it.

Comment

Very powerful and poignant!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Wow..... Much respect here..I think this needs to go viral.
        The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

That was disturbing, and incredible.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

OMG . . .why has this video not made the evening news yet? I'm surprised it hasn't gone viral by now.

The creator definitely has earned
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I'm pretty sure it HAS gone viral, as this is the umpteenth place I've seen it mentioned. More power to it, putting the words into people's mouths (even though they're not the actual people) really helps show how ridiculous & bigoted they make the original writers sound.
              This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
              I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Awesome. I didn't see it on George Takei's wall, so I posted it there!

Comment

Amazingly powerful video. I wonder if any of the credited "writers" at the end have gotten any feedback.
                  "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
                  X