This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kitten!

I've mentioned in other posts I've made that my avatar, Casey, passed away suddenly in December. Ever since about February, I've been looking for "The" kitten. Finally found him through the shelter where I adopted my first cat. He was fixed last Friday, and I brought him home with me that night.

His name is Donnie, and he's currently sound asleep along my thigh as I type this. Of course, there are pics.
    Attached Files
    That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

He's adorable! How old?

Comment

Your baby is adorable. He reminds me of my cat Sonny when he was a baby.

Comment

Oh what a sweet little baby! Congrats on the adorable addition to your family.

Comment

KittyKittyKittyKittyKittyKitty
          Random conversation:
          Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
          DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Thanks - he's about 10-11 weeks old....and currently awake from his nap & trying to eat my arm.

Comment

Hessssoocuuute! Now I'm jonesing for a kitty. Tell him to nom on the blue rope.
              In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
              She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

The blue rope is actually a lunge whip that was originally bought for my horse. All of my cats have gone nuts for it, so I had to buy another one to keep at the barn. This one's only been a cat toy. It's a fishing pole cat toy on steroids.

Comment

What a gorgeous little furbaby! Could just spend hours playing with him!
                  Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Ooooo, the little guy looks like trouble! Cute trouble!
                    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Kitty...too...cute...*explodes*

I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

I love the shot of him playing with the blue ring...almost makes me think that he's in a fishing "pond"
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

OHMYGOODNESS! How cute!!!!!!! Congratulations

Comment

What a cute little guy!
                            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

He's adorable.

I just love little orange kitties.

Right behind little black kitties.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                              X