X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any update?

Rapscallion

Comment

Not as yet, Raps - his sister was hoping for more news today - I'll keep checking for messages.
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Just had a message from his sister - he is out of ICU, in a regular room and the doctor is saying he may get to come home tomorrow - yay!!!!

(Is it ridiculous that I'm sat here crying?)
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

That's great news.
          (And, no, the tears are NOT ridiculous. )
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

That's wonderful news. I'm so happy to hear he's doing better.
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

I've got the number for his room. I'm going to call and speak to him

Comment

Please give him our love and let him know we're thinking of him.

And massive hugs for you, Myt and the fam *HUGS*
                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Huzzah! Home tomorrow! That is just wonderful. I am so happy for Myt, Marm, and Myt's family. Though still very concerned. *hugs for all*
                  Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                  Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

So happy to hear that he's improving! Whoot!
                    Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Sorry I'm late to this. I'm glad he's okay Marmalady. Sending good vibes and pretty flowers.

Comment

I spoke to him last night, he seemed to be in good spirits, and hoping that the doctor will say he can go home later today. I told him how awesome you have all been, how you've been sending your love and support to both of us.

Thank you so much, all of you - I only wish I could visit you all with cakes and cookies to show my appreciation.

Comment

Coming in late here to say I'm glad he's out of ICU and heading home.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                            I only wish I could visit you all with cakes and cookies to show my appreciation.
                            Bake some really good cookies and eat them yourself, I'm sure you need them the most. I'm glad Mytical got better once again.

Comment

Late to the party too, but I'm so glad he's ok!
                              "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Thank goodness for some hopeful news.
                                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                                X