Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is either the best thing ever....or the worst prank.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well since we're all doing it...

"That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Truly, I'm sad that it takes so much slogging through crap to reach this kind of point where a blessing finally arrives. I'm happy that you've finally found a good employer!
      But the paint on me is beginning to dry
      And it's not what I wanted to be
      The weight on me
      Is Hanging on to a weary angel - Sister Hazel

Comment

Wow! Hopefully this is Karma's blessing on you! Yay!
        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

So, party at Seraph's house then! I'll bring cupcakes. And ninjabreadmen.

Seriously, conga-rats, super happy for you!!!
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
            So, party at Seraph's house then! I'll bring cupcakes. And ninjabreadmen.

Seriously, conga-rats, super happy for you!!!
            Your avatar also reminds me of the fact that Whose Line is returning! <3
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Whatever the opposite of schadefreude is is going on right now.

As much as I love reading your stories, if this is the end, I couldn't be happier.
              Flood

Comment

Congrats, Seraph! So well deserved, too!
                "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

All I can say is Holeeeeeeeeey Shiiit!
                  In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                  She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Big, epic, super, mega, ultra congratulations, Seraph!

I told Mr. Kermit The Frog about this, and he reacted accordingly:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Suddenly, sales of Fire Extinguishers shoot up 10 fold.
                      I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Two things.

The first is congratufuckinglations! This is freakin' awesome. You rock!

The second is, if this does end up being some kind of prank or joke, I want these fuckers' address, so that I can pay them a visit, in which I'll be playing the part of Karma. And Karma is a vicious bastard.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                          Two things.

The first is congratufuckinglations! This is freakin' awesome. You rock!

The second is, if this does end up being some kind of prank or joke, I want these fuckers' address, so that I can pay them a visit, in which I'll be playing the part of Karma. And Karma is a vicious bastard.
                          Do not offend the chair leg of truth. It is wise and terrible.
                          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                            Suddenly, sales of Fire Extinguishers shoot up 10 fold.
                            The motel fire was a coincidence, dude. I SWEAR!! D: (Also, the silence from you and Kisa when i told you...holy cow.)

Quoth Jester View Post
                            Well...they *are* down in Florida....

Dude. What comic is that?

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                              Dude. What comic is that?
                              Transmetropolitan.

You should read the whole series. Spider Jerusalem is out of his fucking gourd and awesome. The Chair Leg of Truth scene happens very late into the series. But given who he's threatening, you love seeing the smarmy douche get it.

Comment

I'll definitely check it out, will give my local comic shop a ring, and see if they've got a copy of the first one for me to peruse.

Comment

Working...
                                X