This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth gunsage View Post
    Actually, it'd be great if there was a game that had all that. Sure, GTA comes close. What if God of War came together with Rockstar? God of Grand Theft War-o?
    Lol see and this is what Jack Thompson sees in the already released versions of grand theft auto. I find it sad that some people prefer to play the blame game rather than admit that a majority of parents just suck nowadays. I'll stop before I enter the blame game too

Comment

Well, see, the current demon is video games.
      They took the crown from role-playing games.
      They took the crown from heavy metal.
      That took the crown from rock & roll.
      That took the crown from pool halls.
      They took the crown from square dancing.
      If you go back far enough you get:

"I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent on frivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyond words... When I was young, we were taught to be discreet and respectful of elders, but the present youth are exceedingly wise [disrespectful] and impatient of restraint" - Hesiod, 8th century BC

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

You forgot comic books in the Grand List of Things That Are Making Our Kids Delinquent. Never mind that there have been delinquent kids for millennia...

Quoth flybye023 View Post
        Well, the Starburst jelly beans are pretty good, although you're limited to fruit flavors.
        I love Jelly Bellies. I love Starburst. I can't stand the Starburst jelly beans. Don't know why. They just taste... wrong, somehow.

Comment

Working...
        X